Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 30)

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Madhu promised Radhaji she will bring her son close to her.

And this is the chance Radhaji can prove she is a good mother to RK.  This is testing time where Radhaji can prove to RK no matter what she is with him.

But she is going to lose the last chance to get back her son by believing Dipali and going against Madhu. This happens to people who doesn't have their own mind, people who is weak, which we have known from the first day we saw Radhaji. Why else she should have to be married to Kuku Bhatia thinking she is giving a father to RK.

I think she should forget her son completely, after this cos RK will never forgive her this time.

Her decision might be the reason RK will start respecting Paddy more. Both woman has handled their life completely differently. Paddy is living her life for her children where as Radhaji is in a dream and is a puppet in the hands of people around her, which might be the reason RK hates her cos she has no backbone.

Why is everyone thinking Bittuji is part of BBhatia's who will belive Dipz and suspect Madhu?? I think he will be with his Baabhiji.

Well said Shahi,this was one of the best chance to Radhaji to get back her son but she is going to lose this chance also.
Bittuji knew very well abt his bhabiji already ,how she helped his chief ,when he was in hospital,she is the one gave new life for him,so i think he may not doubt at her...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuSunsetglowankita24-brokensoul-leelaa9

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Someday we'll know if love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue
Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you
Someday we'll know why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go dancing on the moon
Someday you'll know that I was the one for you

love this song...!!! Day Dreaming

pennuankita24-brokensoul--chrys-leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

And this is the chance Radhaji can prove she is a good mother to RK.  This is testing time where Radhaji can prove to RK no matter what she is with him.

But she is going to lose the last chance to get back her son by believing Dipali and going against Madhu. This happens to people who doesn't have their own mind, people who is weak, which we have known from the first day we saw Radhaji. Why else she should have to be married to Kuku Bhatia thinking she is giving a father to RK.

I think she should forget her son completely, after this cos RK will never forgive her this time.

Her decision might be the reason RK will start respecting Paddy more. Both woman has handled their life completely differently. Paddy is living her life for her children where as Radhaji is in a dream and is a puppet in the hands of people around her, which might be the reason RK hates her cos she has no backbone.

Why is everyone thinking Bittuji is part of BBhatia's who will belive Dipz and suspect Madhu?? I think he will be with his Baabhiji.

Shahi, I just saw this post of yours.Big smile *Please* put it up as a separate thread. Whenever you write long posts, they might get lost in the length of the DP. So post them here as well as separately. You can PM all of us the links so we can comment.Smile When you write at length, it is such a pleasure to read.Big smile

pennuSunsetglowankita24-brokensoul--chrys-

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Beautiful, Devu.Embarrassed Which song is it?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

I want Radha Ji to go to Hell . Let her be there in peace . I am not intrested in her . I want Rishabala only Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by devikamd

Beautiful, Devu.Embarrassed Which song is it?Smile

Someday we'll know by new Radicals..!!
a walk to remember...movie soundtrack..!
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-leelaa9

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Shahi, I just saw this post of yours.Big smile *Please* put it up as a separate thread. Whenever you write long posts, they might get lost in the length of the DP. So post them here as well as separately. You can PM all of us the links so we can comment.Smile When you write at length, it is such a pleasure to read.Big smile

Shahi and leela

Love your take on Radhaji. Hope she will realize her mistake later..

maybe she is the real KathputliLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuSunsetglow-chrys-leelaa9

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

well said shahi,Clap radhaji is the main kathputali of this show now, anyone can make her dance on their tunes bhatia easily fools her , deeps easily islotaes her , RK give damn to her, sikky also dosent care for her, only mb was the person who respect her from heart now along with RK she lose her support also which was the alone support for her in tht house.

pennuSunsetglow-brokensoul--chrys-leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index