Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mymagic13

dips embarrassed the malliks so much,, if RK just says shut up to her then he is not man enough to face dips!!

she deserves atleast four slap this time...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Ok, that's the limit. Dips's role needs to end. I've always been rooting for Radha to drop dead, but now can't stand Dips' continued existence in the storyline either.

Is RK going to turn up at the chawl before the carnival embarks from there, or will he reach for the rescue only once they are hauled to the police station?

yes leeela she is geeting unnecesaary screen space, now cv,s shd stop this its geeting too muvch of her and I think bittuji will inform RK but now whether he will came  at chawl or  the matter will got to police station now v has to wait
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow DD I love you...Love you...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mymagic13

dips embarrassed the malliks so much,, if RK just says shut up to her then he is not man enough to face dips!!

OK this time we will know how strong a character and how consistent his character is.

Here Dipali is insulting the one person who saved him and who gave blood, who went barefoot for him and pray for his long life. So if this time he didn't do something to make Dipali go out of their life, then I am disappointed in RK. Because he knows the entire truth. So it is entirely up to him now.
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

When Dipali was showing the video, I was hoping to see RK coming downstairs.

But after that I didn't remember RK. So I didn't miss him in tonight episode too.  DD and Shammu's scene was just awesome and I am glad CV:"s has given justice to the climax track of Madhu and Shammu confrontation and Paddy knowing without rushing it.  I am sure tonight TRP will be really high.

Though RK is not missed tonight definitely would want RK to wake up in tomorrow's episode to come and save his biwi.

Oh he will come...he has to...
Madhu's knight in shining armor...!!😊

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wonder what medication Madhu given to RK yesterday...πŸ˜†
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

OK this time we will know how strong a character and how consistent his character is.

Here Dipali is insulting the one person who saved him and who gave blood, who went barefoot for him and pray for his long life. So if this time he didn't do something to make Dipali go out of their life, then I am disappointed in RK. Because he knows the entire truth. So it is entirely up to him now.

shahi if its tht case then u will has to be disappoint with him bcos im sure cv,s will not show RK doing anything of deeps, when its cames to deeps RK characetr is out of my undertsanding.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

yes leeela she is geeting unnecesaary screen space, now cv,s shd stop this its geeting too muvch of her and I think bittuji will inform RK but now whether he will came  at chawl or  the matter will got to police station now v has to wait

I think he will come to chawl. If they were taken to Police then CV's will have to spend more money on media and cameras and all. πŸ˜†

So CV's will just manage with chawl scene I guess till the TRP comes, no glamour and super star attention will be given. Maybe to spend less money they are giving more scenes to Dipz also cos Raza Murad will be expensive na.

Lot of things happened in Superstar's life and his home no media coverage. Strange right.
Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chrys

she deserves atleast four slap this time...

slap is not enough!!
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

shahi if its tht case then u will has to be disappoint with him bcos im sure cv,s will not show RK doing anything of deeps, when its cames to deeps RK characetr is out of my undertsanding.

If so then maybe he has feelings for her. Better get back to his Bhabhi then na.πŸ˜†Just joking.

I hope atleast this time they do something and clear this fault on RK's character. So far they have been very careful with his character. But when it comes to Dipali, don;t know where CV's are going with his character, since he was shown not taking any shit from anyone.