Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 148)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by ISADORA

CV's are not justifying her actions they are showing how anyone's dreams and aspirations can be their own destruction weapon and Trishna is one such example..Madhu has no dreams of her own..It will be RK''s dreams she is gonna nurture and reap it not hers..she never had great aspirations unlike others but her sufferance is inevitable from her loved ones Ouch

Hatzzie, please collate all these comments of yours together and make a separate post re.Big smile Since yesterday, you've been on a roll.Clap

Madhu has always been phenomenally selfless.Embarrassed
But being selfless for RK who is an outrageous combination of vindictivesness and selflessness (he is selfless even when it comes to champion leech RadhaDead), I look forward to the Rishbala equation in that.Day Dreaming He'll worship her as she deserves.Embarrassed
But Trishna and Radha are not worth even a glance from herAngry, and she cares far too much for both those... femalesDead.

RK is venomously vindictive player he does not angry he gets even..I love Love that streak in him..CV's have done a great job..Radha i never had any high hopes..she is just a pass out in their..she has lost her son now this maddy throw out act is gonna cost her more than she expects..Rk is not gonna bend for any one..Its Maddy all the way for him and now shammu's act has cost madhu her relation with her father..there is only her mother left out and i am sure she will lose her also in her journey..

Gorgeous wording, Hatzzie.StarClap I especially loved the underlined parts.Big smile
But I think the equation has changed re. Maddy's parents.
RK has recently from a closer proximity seen in their relationship with Maddy what truly loving parental figures are.Embarrassed
The comparison between the 'Radha-Kukku parental pairing'Dead on the one hand and Padmini and Shamsher on the other hand...
RK is pretty damn good generally at recognizing people's true aukaat.Big smile
And he may act with considerable perseverance to assimilate Madhu's parents into his own life as well, to fill the parent-figure void that he has had for 17 years. Parents who would be worthy of regard.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-angelankiSandy-Naz-chrys-

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by leverne

Hatziee.asha u guys think Dips will be out..she will always be there in the picture..atleast til RK ka past is out...she is somewhere related..:P

Shahi no one will stick to the main plot now...as there are no trps..all are experimenting..the best tracks will start after trps begin again...and waise bhi..they will save the bigger track till end as they have a show to run and for long...:)

All these days there was only Dipz. now both Trishna and Dipz is there. So coming weeks will be more intolerable.

Trust me there will be more of Trishna in coming weeks than the combined Dipali scenes we got in the last weeks. That also scenens of her emotional blackmailing of Paddy and insulting Madhu and talking bad about Madhu to Shammu. And it will always be about her and her and not about Rishbala. So in these scenes we have to see her without Rishbala.

Atleast Dipali's scenes we have Rishbala and it was related to Madhu and RK.

DeadAngryCry

Edited by angelanki - 14 November 2012 at 1:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-Sandy-Nazleelaa9

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
there is segment in SBS

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-angelankiSandy-Nazleelaa9

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Hatziee.asha u guys think Dips will be out..she will always be there in the picture..atleast til RK ka past is out...she is somewhere related..:P

Shahi no one will stick to the main plot now...as there are no trps..all are experimenting..the best tracks will start after trps begin again...and waise bhi..they will save the bigger track till end as they have a show to run and for long...:)

All these days there was only Dipz. now both Trishna and Dipz is there. So coming weeks will be more intolerable.

Trust me there will be more of Trishna in coming weeks than the combined Dipali scenes we got in the last weeks. That also scenens of her emotional blackmailing of Paddy and insulting Madhu and talking bad about Madhu to Shammu. And it will always be about her and her and not about Rishbala. So in these scenes we have to see her without Rishbala.

ya agreeCry..only trishna ,her blaming..,her jealousy..

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-angelankileelaa9

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
segment in sbs..Big smile

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-Sandy-Nazleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundasnaz

This PH sure is very weak in balancing the actors, especially side characters. Very few episodes are there with right balance.

I wish they have developed a parallel track of Paddy and Shammu.

Lets not go there shahi...
That was a dream..which shatters everytime i see paddy with ballu ke naam ka sindoor and mangalsutra..and also surname...AngryAngryAngry
i wonder jb ballu wapis aye ga,,tb kya hi ga ,shammo kaOuch

woh abhi bhi kuch kaam ka nai hai..he is conveniently the father of the children...he never got a ladys love...i wish to ask the cvs..why kept tthat relationship the way it is...my heart breaks to see the man who gave his life to bring up the daughters have no one to call his wife...OuchOuch

-brokensoul-angelankiSandy-Nazleelaa9

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sundasnaz

This PH sure is very weak in balancing the actors, especially side characters. Very few episodes are there with right balance.

I wish they have developed a parallel track of Paddy and Shammu.

Lets not go there shahi...
That was a dream..which shatters everytime i see paddy with ballu ke naam ka sindoor and mangalsutra..and also surname...AngryAngryAngry
i wonder jb ballu wapis aye ga,,tb kya hi ga ,shammo kaOuch

woh abhi bhi kuch kaam ka nai hai..he is conveniently the father of the children...he never got a ladys love...i wish to ask the cvs..why kept tthat relationship the way it is...my heart breaks to see the man who gave his life to bring up the daughters have no one to call his wife...OuchOuch
jb start main shammo ko dkehya tha tu main ny expect kiya tha padmini or shammo ka track,,is main wrong kya hy agar wo shadi krty hain..Smile

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-leverne-chrys-leelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

How can i forget cvs and their love for trish...i just hope its no more abt trsih and only rishbala...but  now that the actor is back...i dont see that hapenning...more episodes on trish and dips...and trps out of the window..and me too...LOLLOL

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-Sandy-Naz-chrys-leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index