Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 147)

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Hatziee.asha u guys think Dips will be out..she will always be there in the picture..atleast til RK ka past is out...she is somewhere related..:P

Shahi no one will stick to the main plot now...as there are no trps..all are experimenting..the best tracks will start after trps begin again...and waise bhi..they will save the bigger track till end as they have a show to run and for long...:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-angelankiSandy-Naz-chrys-leelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by leverne

Shahi well said...Siki and Kuku are def big players..Dips is fit for small plans...which will def fail bringing Rishbala closer...

Devu...i think the cvs think from OV of one person every epi..thus the imbalance..:P

waise even i think there should be focus on all

Hatziee...even i agree...ballu is the most dangerous of the lot...but i am sure rishbala together will destroy him.:)

Bet on Reni Ballu's Games will be awesome to watch none of them can play his game its only RK who will understand his game plan since he plays in same line..
Also they have already met. So introduction has already happened. and the few minutes they were together both understood each other I guess.

Imagine RK knowing Ballu is his Biwi's father. What an episode it will be.

Knowing him as the person who tried to kill his biwi when she was in her mothers womb...
RK will be a janwar for sure...DeadDead

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-angelankiSandy-Naz-chrys-leelaa9

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Sandy..that is trish ka standard dialogue..she cant think beyond it..:P

Devu..i agree...they are somewhere focussing on only dips. trish or mukku..and the forget the likes of paddy, sikki and kuku...

waise i am nt seeing anything related to films media or sorts in the past few epis...
can someone FB RS that pls show some media coverage to make us feel ki he is a superstar..:P
i think cv,s should divide time between many characters..then the stroy will move in all way..and more interesting to watch,atleast for those who watch Mb for story...Smile

-brokensoul-angelankiSunsetglowleverne-chrys-leelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

This PH sure is very weak in balancing the actors, especially side characters. Very few episodes are there with right balance.

I wish they have developed a parallel track of Paddy and Shammu.

Lets not go there shahi...
That was a dream..which shatters everytime i see paddy with ballu ke naam ka sindoor and mangalsutra..and also surname...AngryAngryAngry

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-angelankiSandy-Nazleelaa9-chrys-

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Also they have already met. So introduction has already happened. and the few minutes they were together both understood each other I guess.

[/QUOTE]

really it will be a shocking news for him,waiting for that day

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-angelankiSandy-Nazleelaa9

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

This PH sure is very weak in balancing the actors, especially side characters. Very few episodes are there with right balance.

I wish they have developed a parallel track of Paddy and Shammu.

Lets not go there shahi...
That was a dream..which shatters everytime i see paddy with ballu ke naam ka sindoor and mangalsutra..and also surname...AngryAngryAngry
i wonder jb ballu wapis aye ga,,tb kya hi ga ,shammo kaOuch

Sunsetglowangelankileverneleelaa9-chrys-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Hatziee.asha u guys think Dips will be out..she will always be there in the picture..atleast til RK ka past is out...she is somewhere related..:P

Shahi no one will stick to the main plot now...as there are no trps..all are experimenting..the best tracks will start after trps begin again...and waise bhi..they will save the bigger track till end as they have a show to run and for long...:)

All these days there was only Dipz. now both Trishna and Dipz is there. So coming weeks will be more intolerable.

Trust me there will be more of Trishna in coming weeks than the combined Dipali scenes we got in the last weeks. That also scenens of her emotional blackmailing of Paddy and insulting Madhu and talking bad about Madhu to Shammu. And it will always be about her and her and not about Rishbala. So in these scenes we have to see her without Rishbala.

Atleast Dipali's scenes we have Rishbala and it was related to Madhu and RK.

SunsetglowangelankiSandy-Nazleelaa9-chrys-

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

[/QUOTE]

really it will be a shocking news for him,waiting for that day
[/QUOTE]
then Rk will give more respect to shammo and padmini..and will regret on his words which he said about shammo and padmini relation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-angelankileelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index