Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 141)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by leelaa9

Hatzzie, it was a 'grihlakshmis of the serials' seg. Sandhya, Jeevika, Madhu, Simar et al.

Guys, Madhu should either have been at the top for making home truly home for RK after 17 yearsEmbarrassed, or she should not have been on this list at all. The four leechesDead in that house are not her family or her husband's family.

LOL LOL exactly and surprise she acts as if she owns RK Mansion where her hubby and her family is not earning a single pie LOL

Exactly.Clap Chaar bhikhaariDead laakho ka bheek regularly hazam kar jaate hai.Angry 
It takes a special variety of namoona for that, and RK ki kya kismat hai - ek nahi *chaar* namoone mil gaye.Ouch

Edited by leelaa9 - 14 November 2012 at 1:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-ISADORASandy-Nazleverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hatziee..me too cant tolerate a woman like dips..she has no self respect...

Trishna is selfish and such people do exist and we have to live with them...just hope Madhu doesnt take crap from her though saying didu didu...:@@@@

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuSunsetglow-brokensoul-ISADORASandy-Naz-chrys-leelaa9

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by chrys

Originally posted by leverne

Sandy MB forum wil be on top very soon...:)

And plus MB will also be on top 5 when the trps aare out i am sure of our cvs...they have done a good job...

Koi WU do..i dont want to venture in main forum...:P

waiting for that day...Day Dreaming
yesterday Sikki's dialogue was so funny,Dipz is sikki's wife,till that i was thinking he is Dipz wife...LOL

@bold..
Bingo...ClapROFL

ROFL..ROFL
sikki is dipz wife,,new news hy..ROFL

pennuSunsetglow-brokensoul-ISADORAleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sundasnaz

i hope deepali wapis abroad hi chali jae,,bt mjhy kbhi kbhi aisi feeling ati hy k deepali baad main trisha so apny sath mila ly gi ..Ouch

that is bound to happen Ouch

Trishna will give her support to whoever is against Madhu, even maybe Ballu too once he comes back.

Even then CV's will try to justify her actions, making it look like all her actions were due to Madhu snatching her dream from her. This is what I don't like. This story is not about Trishna's dream but more focus is always on Trishna's dream whcih amkes TRP fall so much.

So hope CV"s took lessons from all these and try not to do it again.

CV's are not justifying her actions they are showing how anyone's dreams and aspirations can be their own destruction weapon and Trishna is one such example..Madhu has no dreams of her own..It will be RK''s dreams she is gonna nurture and reap it not hers..she never had great aspirations unlike others but her sufferance is inevitable from her loved ones Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuSunsetglow-brokensoul-Sandy-Nazleverneleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Wohi toh asha..she has not won na...kuch bhi ho sakta hai in end...we shd keep voting..:)

SunsetglowISADORASandy-Naz-chrys-leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Originally posted by Shahisthi

OK it is difficult to tolerate DIpz. But My take is. Dipz has been treated as a vamp. So I have no problem of her being here. Justgive her some differnet dialogues but don;t let her overtake the full epsiode making others like Kuku and Sikki as side characters.

Infact I prefer her over Trishna. Because CV"s has  a special love for Trishna more than Madhu and they try to justify her actions more than even Madhu's actions and concentrate more on her character.

We could say MAdhu got the attention all these days because Trishna was not here. Otherwise from the day Madhu's entry, it was always Trishna who was on centre and was focused more. So I am again afraid for Madhu scenes cos Trishna is back.

yeah..shahi..i agree...
even i don't mind Dips being in the show...
but when she is there..its like one women show..(even RK doesn't do anything)..!!

usually in all other shows the vamp has accomplices...but here..we have to tolerate her alone...!

Even I would prefer her planning with Sikki and Kuku and Kuku to gve a bigger hand in all this. I think in future it will be like that. Those 3 will be against Rishbala from RK's side and from other side there will be Trishna and Ballu as the main villians who is against this love story of Romeo and Juliet.

But for now Dipali's actions are working positive and favourable to Rishbala relationships and she is playing a cupid. Maybe that is why she was brought in the front for this love realizations of Rishbala tarck.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuSunsetglowISADORAleverneSandy-Nazleelaa9

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Hatziee..me too cant tolerate a woman like dips..she has no self respect...

Trishna is selfish and such people do exist and we have to live with them...just hope Madhu doesnt take crap from her though saying didu didu...:@@@@

i hate Madhu calls dipz Bhabi Angry,she should call her PapiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowISADORASandy-Nazleelaa9

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

Originally posted by sundasnaz

asha did DD win the poll...

Madhubala rocks...
ya i also saw it,,wo din phir sy wapis Aa gye..iam soo happy..Dancing

poll is still active,drashti is in top but small difference...
bt mjhy tu aisa hi laga,,main ny open kiya tha,Confusedanyways abhi khush nahi hona chaye jb tk confirm na ho jae,,tu main apni dancing simile wapis leti hon.LOL

-brokensoul-ISADORAleverne-chrys-leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index