Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 139)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by devikamd

no segment as such...they  just showed a few sec of the same old segment!!

What do you mean you wish Angry
Uh-huh..its always like this they show some title and some news not related to it LOL

Hatzzie, it was a 'grihlakshmis of the serials' seg. Sandhya, Jeevika, Madhu, Simar et al.

Guys, Madhu should either have been at the top for making home truly home for RK after 17 yearsEmbarrassed, or she should not have been on this list at all. The four leechesDead in that house are not her family or her husband's family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORApennuSunsetglowleverne-chrys-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chrys

Originally posted by manesha76

News 24 - Madhubala bani grah lakshmi .

Madhubala ne RK ko sudhar diya , Diwali par Ghar ko apne pyaar se sajayegi . RK aur Madhubala saath Diwali manayengeEmbarrassed

nothing new.LOL,till dipali track finish daily we will get this segment...

Dips is here to stay asha...LOL
OK it is difficult to tolerate DIpz. But My take is. Dipz has been treated as a vamp. So I have no problem of her being here. Justgive her some differnet dialogues but don;t let her overtake the full epsiode making others like Kuku and Sikki as side characters.

Infact I prefer her over Trishna. Because CV"s has  a special love for Trishna more than Madhu and they try to justify her actions more than even Madhu's actions and concentrate more on her character.

We could say MAdhu got the attention all these days because Trishna was not here. Otherwise from the day Madhu's entry, it was always Trishna who was on centre and was focused more. So I am again afraid for Madhu scenes cos Trishna is back.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuSunsetglowISADORAleverneSandy-Nazleelaa9-chrys-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundasnaz

i hope deepali wapis abroad hi chali jae,,bt mjhy kbhi kbhi aisi feeling ati hy k deepali baad main trisha so apny sath mila ly gi ..Ouch

that is bound to happen Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-leverneleelaa9

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundasnaz

i hope deepali wapis abroad hi chali jae,,bt mjhy kbhi kbhi aisi feeling ati hy k deepali baad main trisha so apny sath mila ly gi ..Ouch

Trishna and Dipz look like twins...same to sameLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-ISADORAleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
asha did DD win the poll...

Madhubala rocks...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuSunsetglowISADORASandy-Naz-chrys-leelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by devikamd

no segment as such...they  just showed a few sec of the same old segment!!

What do you mean you wish Angry
Uh-huh..its always like this they show some title and some news not related to it LOL

Hatzzie, it was a 'grihlakshmis of the serials' seg. Sandhya, Jeevika, Madhu, Simar et al.

Guys, Madhu should either have been at the top for making home truly home for RK after 17 yearsEmbarrassed, or she should not have been on this list at all. The four leechesDead in that house are not her family or her husband's family.

LOL LOL exactly and surprise she acts as if she owns RK Mansion where her hubby and her family is not earning a single pie LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuSunsetglowleelaa9

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by chrys

Originally posted by manesha76

News 24 - Madhubala bani grah lakshmi .

Madhubala ne RK ko sudhar diya , Diwali par Ghar ko apne pyaar se sajayegi . RK aur Madhubala saath Diwali manayengeEmbarrassed

nothing new.LOL,till dipali track finish daily we will get this segment...

Dips is here to stay asha...LOL
OK it is difficult to tolerate DIpz. But My take is. Dipz has been treated as a vamp. So I have no problem of her being here. Justgive her some differnet dialogues but don;t let her overtake the full epsiode making others like Kuku and Sikki as side characters.

Infact I prefer her over Trishna. Because CV"s has  a special love for Trishna more than Madhu and they try to justify her actions more than even Madhu's actions and concentrate more on her character.

We could say MAdhu got the attention all these days because Trishna was not here. Otherwise from the day Madhu's entry, it was always Trishna who was on centre and was focused more. So I am again afraid for Madhu scenes cos Trishna is back.
ya agar is trha sy dekha jae tu ,u r absolutely right.Smile..the way trishna always blame madhu,,trishna deeds look justified and madhu seems to be wrong..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuSunsetglow

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Originally posted by Shahisthi

yeah..shahi..i agree...
even i don't mind Dips being in the show...
but when she is there..its like one women show..(even RK doesn't do anything)..!!

usually in all other shows the vamp has accomplices...but here..we have to tolerate her alone...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index