Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 133)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
 I don't care about Dips makeup and her dresses... Even i am OK with dialogues she gives...Ermm my problem is why nobody is giving back the takkar ka jawab to her...Angry she always stay in winning side... Even from RK she gets only simply Shup-up and OUT... Yesturday Dips was soo irritating...Angry and the way she keep on blah-blahing about Shammu and MB's plan to kill RK.. was like... Dead
I just felt to fold Dips and put her in a cutting broad and chop her into pieces and...Angry don't know what else... Angry

But I loved Bittuji yesturday...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAmanesha76Sandy-Naz-chrys-leelaa9

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by sundasnaz

hy manesha
madhu Rk ko hug kaisy kry gi..OuchLOL

Madhu RK ko Hug aise karegi smiley gets a big hug emoticon

RK is gonna squeeze MB while hugging kyaa...LOL
[/QUOTE]
no Madhu will and then it will become a different love stroy...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennumanesha76leelaa9

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Shocked did you like her eye make up..Its gone from better to worse..her make up these days looks more polished and there is no natural charm..those smoky eyes make is not working on her..the maroon-brown lipstick is all wrong Ouch
I dont know that much abt make up hatziee..as a normal viewer,i liked thick kajal around her eyes..lolll..thats it..but ya i agree sometimes her makeup is too mcuh ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuISADORAmanesha76Sandy-Nazleelaa9

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
RK is gonna squeeze MB while hugging kyaa...LOL

Pennu , I think RK is just waiting for Madhu to go near him . Fir toh yeh band pata nahi Madhu ki halat karega . Madhu ki halat buri dega . He is desperately waiting for Ding Dong LOL LOL .

pennuISADORASandy-Naz

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Guys, any MB segs?

pennuISADORAmanesha76

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

I don't care about Dips makeup and her dresses... Even i am OK with dialogues she gives...Ermm my problem is why nobody is giving back the takkar ka jawab to her...Angry she always stay in winning side... Even from RK she gets only simply Shup-up and OUT... Yesturday Dips was soo irritating...Angry and the way she keep on blah-blahing about Shammu and MB's plan to kill RK.. was like... Dead
I just felt to fold Dips and put her in a cutting broad and chop her into pieces and...Angry don't know what else... Angry

But I loved Bittuji yesturday...Embarrassed

Right Makers needs to notice that too much Dips will spoil the show as we got extreme Muku..She is way out too much..Damn irritating and surprise is that RK says nothing other than giving her angry looks and Get Out line no major impactful dial...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennumanesha76Sandy-Nazleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _sasi_

Originally posted by ISADORA

Shocked did you like her eye make up..Its gone from better to worse..her make up these days looks more polished and there is no natural charm..those smoky eyes make is not working on her..the maroon-brown lipstick is all wrong Ouch
I dont know that much abt make up hatziee..as a normal viewer,i liked thick kajal around her eyes..lolll..thats it..but ya i agree sometimes her makeup is too mcuh ..

ROFL Agree to one fact she is now pakka vamp like look

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennumanesha76Sandy-Nazleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Guys, any MB segs?

No idea leela looks like devu is also busy to update about any segments and since its diwali i doubt whether we get one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index