Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 118)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Guys, I was wondering what would RK do after he starts shooting again. Will he make his Biwi a spot girl again? Or, Now that their equations have changed, will he take her to sets just to give him company? Any ideas guys?

Their Equations is surely changed now..it will be more like he would not be able to shoot without her around ..without her help..he is so used to it now..It will be more fun watching him getting annoyed for all small reasons

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowleverneManonidzleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Guys i read Saurabh Tiwari's reply question . I am posting it here in my next post . 

Oh wow...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglowmanesha76leelaa9

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Reni - That would be awesome. Outdoor shoots. I'm longing for it. Let them shoot for some romantic YRF type song. And RK imagining his heroine as Madhu. And we'll get to see Drashti in beautiful, sizzling chiffon Saree clad avatar?! :)

Sunsetglowleverneleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Madhubala: EIEJ started on a different note, we were promised that the show would be something that we have never seen before. Today majority of the time what one gets to see is loads of kitchen drama with Deepali scheming and plotting...What are your views on this U-Turn the show has taken?

Reply by Saurabh Tiwari :

show started on a different note because thats the way i wanted it to be... but in 1st 8 weeks it fell from 2.8 TVR to 1.4 TVR... It reached a point where there were chances of it getting shut by august end... I was quite sure that RK as a character will work but initially even he wasn't working... thats when we decided to play master stroke of getting rk n madhu married instead of she becoming heroine... there were 2 routes... she becomes heroine and then they get married or they get married and then she becomes actress... i changed track and decided to go with later and show came on track... so she will become heroine but let the right time come... Enjoy current drama of RK - Madhu falling in love.

Good move ...So, there is no change in stardom track ...and here Its Rishbala who are working for them and no RK or Madhu solo ...

Sunsetglowmanesha76leverneleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

manesha..where was ST ka interview re...i am surprised...MB being colors most ambitious project and they would shut it down..i am happy they took whatever it takes to keep the show on air..

ISADORAmanesha76leelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

He is damn right Manu..that stupid mukund track did not work out..Good that he did a change in the drama...the Bolly track remains same..but he always maintained that it is a family drama against the bollywood backdrop...

manesha76leverneManonidzleelaa9

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

[/QUOTE]

Good move ...So, there is no change in stardom track ...and here Its Rishbala who are working for them and no RK or Madhu solo ...

Nids , This what i was screaming that Rishabala is working not solo actor . 

leverneManonidzleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
So ST has himself confessed that even RK was not working...:P

It was always Rishbala...:P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowISADORA--Udhay--anji-miraleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index