Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 103)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Devu- Trishna is back after a long time. So maybe more than 12 minutes will be reserved for her. So tomorrow, maybe we might see some scenes of RK mansion Radhaji like always might want to talk to RK and Police station scenes of RK bailing Shammu and trishna and Madhu Shammu scenes.

But it is good they are not rushing this part. This is important to show.

so we have to prepared for more Dips drama i guess...!!Sleepy

For couple of days for sure but I guess since Trishna is back, they might have thought abt balancing the tracks now ...RK mansion and Malick family ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-ISADORASunsetglowleelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
So happy all of U are here at the same time.  But missing Meenu.

BRB. And where is Sasi??

Edited by Shahisthi - 13 November 2012 at 9:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowISADORAanji-miraleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by leverne

RK will be hell irritated to see Madhu cry...he hates her tears...

He will be hell irritated more knowing what the hell is wrong with his BIWI that she had to don James Bond Avtaar in the mid of night to dig out the gun LOL 

Exactly..He will be more irritated to that fact that she left him in the night doting a masked James bond and he had to see Dips face in the morning LOL

Yeah ...I wonder he didnt feel odd while she touched him on his shoulder till the time he saw her hand ...Confused...Ishq abhe itna bhe gehra nahe hua ...Sigh ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-ISADORASunsetglowleverneleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Bittu G was a surprise package today Smile   loved how he ran to his Bhabi ji without telling his chief ...hmmm so he is getting more loyal to Madhu now ...Smile

Yup he was damn good  today even though he did not agree with Shammu he did pull out the facts that it was his mighty ego that led to get beaten up him...and Bittu wanted to clarify with madhu what exactly has passed on that visarjan day ...

Angel-33-brokensoul-SunsetglowleverneManonidzleelaa9

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by devikamd

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Devu- Trishna is back after a long time. So maybe more than 12 minutes will be reserved for her. So tomorrow, maybe we might see some scenes of RK mansion Radhaji like always might want to talk to RK and Police station scenes of RK bailing Shammu and trishna and Madhu Shammu scenes.

But it is good they are not rushing this part. This is important to show.

so we have to prepared for more Dips drama i guess...!!Sleepy

For couple of days for sure but I guess since Trishna is back, they might have thought abt balancing the tracks now ...RK mansion and Malick family ...

who is worse...??
the balance will never balance...!!LOL

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidzleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leverne

RK will be hell irritated to see Madhu cry...he hates her tears...

He will be hell irritated more knowing what the hell is wrong with his BIWI that she had to don James Bond Avtaar in the mid of night to dig out the gun LOL 

Exactly..He will be more irritated to that fact that she left him in the night doting a masked James bond and he had to see Dips face in the morning LOL

Yeah ...I wonder he didnt feel odd while she touched him on his shoulder till the time he saw her hand ...Confused...Ishq abhe itna bhe gehra nahe hua ...Sigh ...

Got up from his bed i really want to know why his bedroom doors does not have locks LOL

Angel-33-brokensoul-Sunsetglowanji-miraManonidzleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by leelaa9

Hi All, 

Drop in to say Happy Diwali to all Smile...in bw,  talking about the episode, I am disappointed with RK's character now as far as Dips is concerned and have Zero hopes he will do anything ever against her. Dead May be its only Madhu who will set Dips some day. I didnt find anything dramatic in RK's entry today ...and loved bittu G more for being loyal to Madhu and admitting his mistake in front of Malick.  As far as Madhu is concerned, I liked how she is sticking to her relation with Malick despite his father's sin. however, she is not going to support his actions. Precap was bang on as once again she proved why she is Mrs Madhubala Rishab Kundra  Clap  Loved Bittu G too much ...Smile

Hi, Nids.Smile Lovely to see you here again. Happy Diwali.Big smile
Agree with all your points.Clap But wonder when Madhu will start becoming shrewder and more ruthless in dealing with the people RK can't strike against.ConfusedOuch

Hi leela ...Nice to see u Smile...Happy Diwali ...As of now, Madhu is not aware of Malick's 3rd attack on RK and sooner she is going to find out ...I am waiting for her reaction at that time.  I was expecting Madhu to inform RK about all this, but she didnt !!!! why ?? because for her, being with her criminal father was more important ...and its justified too  and I dont have issues with that. But, looking at the kind of bonding she has developed, not at one point, she thought about how RK is going to react .?? Will he trust me or not ??? so such questions didnt strike her at all ...Why ??? because she is yet to get pulled by RK to the level that she will forget all besides him. He's going to be her Center of Universe...The more she is going to know him deeper, the more she is going to get relieved from her emotional baggage with her family ...Its my take ...Now, since RK is back in picture, she is going to be confronted with all sort of fears about losing RK because of her father's sin. !!!! so here starts her new journey where she would be more relieved from her father's attachment and would be able to see RK in different light ...She will soon turn into RK's body guard willingly against Dips LOL

Nids, I felt Madhu's not telling RK was more her protecting him and his image.

She would not create a situation where he would potentially retaliate if there was even a ghost of a chance that there was no cause for retaliation from the person she suspected.

She didn't want to believe - even with definitive circumstantial evidence - that her Maalik had tried to kill RK.

If there was an iota of possibility that it wasn't true, she *had* to try for that.

She didn't try to protect Shamsher or defend him, but she took on part of the blame willingly, remembering a childhood promise and understanding his fatherly protectiveness driven to excess.

But the decisive point was when she stopped trying to understand or rationalize his actions, and that was when she said "my husband".

Her father stood deprioritized. It was not that he mattered less, but that - however unreasonably - RK mattered more.

Circumventing situations is what she is facing patronizing facts and factual articulations between father and husband ..she saw her father's pain..the whack of harsh slap ..a virginal soul as always she is bound to see out of the box..immaterial to what ever may be the reasons..two wrongs does not make one right..None in this universe has rights to take someone's life be it what ever the circumstance..and RK was not a terrorist..so that shammu driven by his emotions..could never have handled..RK;s possession of Madhu will be much more dangerous..A father gone to such an extent ..to what extent will RK go in future.. 

Superbly put, Hatzzie.StarClap 
It's that form of RK that will probably be needed to deal with Balraj.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33SunsetglowManonidz

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Bittu G was a surprise package today Smile   loved how he ran to his Bhabi ji without telling his chief ...hmmm so he is getting more loyal to Madhu now ...Smile

Yup he was damn good  today even though he did not agree with Shammu he did pull out the facts that it was his mighty ego that led to get beaten up him...and Bittu wanted to clarify with madhu what exactly has passed on that visarjan day ...

i had my hopes on Bittuji...and cv's didn't fail there...!!
he gave Madhu the benifit of the doubt unlike the Bhatia's...!!

Angel-33ISADORAManonidzleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index