Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] (Page 100)

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 29418

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

I think RK was angry with Madhu for leaving in the middle of night when he asks her not to.

So he might not talk to her at all in Police Station. So Madhu will come to talk to RK as in promo.

Same here ...he will walk away and MAdhu will feel that he feels that she is involved in this attack ...so she will go there to prove her innocence though RK will surprise her that u left against my permissionLOL 

Nidzzzie... kya surprize diya  Diwali ka...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-SunsetglowISADORAleverneManonidzleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

I think RK was angry with Madhu for leaving in the middle of night when he asks her not to.

So he might not talk to her at all in Police Station. So Madhu will come to talk to RK as in promo.

Same here ...he will walk away and MAdhu will feel that he feels that she is involved in this attack ...so she will go there to prove her innocence though RK will surprise her that u left against my permissionLOL 

ROFL typical RK...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-SunsetglowleverneManonidzleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 33579

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Agree Reni...

That character is sketched in such a way..may be may not be in real i have not come across any such characters who would stoop so low as to try put despo act...i would not call it a seduction..that defo spoils seduction's sensuality...


I have not seen any such ladies in real..but did see them on crime related reality shows on TV...which is also reality that such females do exist...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-SunsetglowISADORAManonidzleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Dips is going to get super duper takeela shot from madhu..that is for  sure..how long she can blabber same old dials..its like either too irritating or too boring...


I hope Madhu someday sees Dips maroing line on RK ...and then we might see Madhu shooing away Dips in her style LOL

LOL LOL Hope it happens asap...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-brokensoul-Manonidzleverneleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Nids, I felt Madhu's not telling RK was more her protecting him and his image.

She would not create a situation where he would potentially retaliate if there was even a ghost of a chance that there was no cause for retaliation from the person she suspected.

She didn't want to believe - even with definitive circumstantial evidence - that her Maalik had tried to kill RK.

If there was an iota of possibility that it wasn't true, she *had* to try for that.

She didn't try to protect Shamsher or defend him, but she took on part of the blame willingly, remembering a childhood promise and understanding his fatherly protectiveness driven to excess.

But the decisive point was when she stopped trying to understand or rationalize his actions, and that was when she said "my husband".

Her father stood deprioritized. It was not that he mattered less, but that - however unreasonably - RK mattered more.


May be ur right Leela ...but since Shamsher accepted his crime, so there was no point of Madhu not talking to him once!!!!! Kher we can give benefit of doubt to Madhu since the state of mind she had at that moment, thinking about RK besides her possessive father is asking way too much from her. But, I loved how she took the partial blame on herself for a moment so that she can understand her father's pain. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33ISADORASunsetglowleverneleelaa9

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 33579

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

 

Nids, I felt Madhu's not telling RK was more her protecting him and his image.

She would not create a situation where he would potentially retaliate if there was even a ghost of a chance that there was no cause for retaliation from the person she suspected.

She didn't want to believe - even with definitive circumstantial evidence - that her Maalik had tried to kill RK.

If there was an iota of possibility that it wasn't true, she *had* to try for that.

She didn't try to protect Shamsher or defend him, but she took on part of the blame willingly, remembering a childhood promise and understanding his fatherly protectiveness driven to excess.

But the decisive point was when she stopped trying to understand or rationalize his actions, and that was when she said "my husband".

Her father stood deprioritized. It was not that he mattered less, but that - however unreasonably - RK mattered more.



@ red...it is yet to happen in the complete sense...but i am shattered even thinking abt it...cant imagine Madhus life to be centered around RK more than her family...may be life is such!!!Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33ISADORASunsetglowManonidzleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

I think RK was angry with Madhu for leaving in the middle of night when he asks her not to.

So he might not talk to her at all in Police Station. So Madhu will come to talk to RK as in promo.

Same here ...he will walk away and MAdhu will feel that he feels that she is involved in this attack ...so she will go there to prove her innocence though RK will surprise her that u left against my permissionLOL 

Nidzzzie... kya surprize diya  Diwali ka...Big smile

Hi Anjie Smile  Happy Diwali 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33ISADORASunsetglowanji-miraleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by ISADORA

Agree Reni...

That character is sketched in such a way..may be may not be in real i have not come across any such characters who would stoop so low as to try put despo act...i would not call it a seduction..that defo spoils seduction's sensuality...


I have not seen any such ladies in real..but did see them on crime related reality shows on TV...which is also reality that such females do exist...

Ouch Yeah even i have seen those..after all reel is always inspired by real...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglowleverneleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index