Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sundasnaz

ya agree,the way cv,s showed trishna as bichari,jis k dreams break ho gye,,is sy ab wo jo bhi krty hain,justify lgta hy..mjhy tu nahi lgta bt khuch logon ko lgta hy..that,s not fair..us ko wiasy bhi koi kam nahi milna tha,madhu ki koi ghalti nahi hy..

Its her blaming habit that is never gonna stop ๐Ÿ˜†
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shahi well said...Siki and Kuku are def big players..Dips is fit for small plans...which will def fail bringing Rishbala closer...

Devu...i think the cvs think from OV of one person every epi..thus the imbalance..:P

waise even i think there should be focus on all

Hatziee...even i agree...ballu is the most dangerous of the lot...but i am sure rishbala together will destroy him.:)

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devikamd

Something i have noticed in the show...its that...
its always one person shining in an episode...
if its RK...its RK all the way...if its Madhu...its Madhu all the way...
i think there need to be a balance...
otherwise people gets too used a particular character that..
it create a lot of problem for the show later on...!!

For main leads it is OK if one episode is on RK and the other on MAdhu.

But here even this is not happeneing.

Mostly side chaarcters that also some people get the maximum footage. Like when Muku was tehre, it was alwyas him and his Ayi and when Trishna was tehre it was always her and Roma and now always Dipz.

Strong characters like Shammu, PAddy, Kuku and Sikki was always sidelined and they just was there to support either Trishna or Dipali.
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ISADORA

๐Ÿคฃ Papi Bhabi

this one is more apt..๐Ÿคฃ
ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelaa9

Hatzzie, please collate all these comments of yours together and make a separate post re.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Since yesterday, you've been on a roll.๐Ÿ‘

Madhu has always been phenomenally selfless.๐Ÿ˜ณ
But being selfless for RK who is an outrageous combination of vindictivesness and selflessness (he is selfless even when it comes to champion leech Radha๐Ÿคข), I look forward to the Rishbala equation in that. He'll worship her as she deserves.๐Ÿ˜ณ
But Trishna and Radha are not worth even a glance from her๐Ÿ˜ก, and she cares far too much for both those... females๐Ÿคข.

RK is venomously vindictive player he does not angry he gets even..I love Love that streak in him..CV's have done a great job..Radha i never had any high hopes..she is just a pass out in their..she has lost her son now this maddy throw out act is gonna cost her more than she expects..Rk is not gonna bend for any one..Its Maddy all the way for him and now shammu's act has cost madhu her relation with her father..there is only her mother left out and i am sure she will lose her also in her journey..

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya agree,the way cv,s showed trishna as bichari,jis k dreams break ho gye,,is sy ab wo jo bhi krty hain,justify lgta hy..mjhy tu nahi lgta bt khuch logon ko lgta hy..that,s not fair..us ko wiasy bhi koi kam nahi milna tha,madhu ki koi ghalti nahi hy..

And whenever she is on screen Paddy too loses her back bone and voice.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sandy dont think pf audience who wants to watch only one actor..there are newtral viewers who will see the epi not because of favorites but the story..there is no biased viewing there...

Leela- agree with u radha and trishna dont even deserve a glance from madhu..she is better off without selfish people around her...

Shahi i agree..they have always had the need to justify Trishna and her accusations...the girl cant do anything on her own..can only blame madhu even when it was no where her fault...grrr...

waise guys did trishna achieve something yet..she made big big promises to paddy didnt she??
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devikamd

Something i have noticed in the show...its that...
its always one person shining in an episode...
if its RK...its RK all the way...if its Madhu...its Madhu all the way...
i think there need to be a balance...
otherwise people gets too used a particular character that..
it create a lot of problem for the show later on...!!

Devu, RK aur Madhu toh dooor ki baat hai. Right now, it's frigging Dipali all the way. *Two* eps re. *And* that promo. So much of Dips - Dips talking, Dips not being retaliated to, Dips acting righteous, Dips this, Dips that.๐Ÿ˜ก
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ISADORA

i know๐Ÿ˜†when i heard about her entry ,i said"her first dialogue for madhu will be"tmhari wajah sy sb hua.."๐Ÿ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

Shahi well said...Siki and Kuku are def big players..Dips is fit for small plans...which will def fail bringing Rishbala closer...

Devu...i think the cvs think from OV of one person every epi..thus the imbalance..:P

waise even i think there should be focus on all

Hatziee...even i agree...ballu is the most dangerous of the lot...but i am sure rishbala together will destroy him.:)

Bet on Reni Ballu's Games will be awesome to watch none of them can play his game its only RK who will understand his game plan since he plays in same line..