D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] - Page 109

Posted: 11 years ago
i hope deepali wapis abroad hi chali jae,,bt mjhy kbhi kbhi aisi feeling ati hy k deepali baad main trisha so apny sath mila ly gi ..
Originally posted by ISADORA

What do you mean you wish 😡
Uh-huh..its always like this they show some title and some news not related to it 😆

Hatzzie, it was a 'grihlakshmis of the serials' seg. Sandhya, Jeevika, Madhu, Simar et al.

Guys, Madhu should either have been at the top for making home truly home for RK after 17 years😳, or she should not have been on this list at all. The four leeches🤢 in that house are not her family or her husband's family.
Originally posted by ISADORA

Dips is here to stay asha...😆
OK it is difficult to tolerate DIpz. But My take is. Dipz has been treated as a vamp. So I have no problem of her being here. Justgive her some differnet dialogues but don;t let her overtake the full epsiode making others like Kuku and Sikki as side characters.

Infact I prefer her over Trishna. Because CV"s has  a special love for Trishna more than Madhu and they try to justify her actions more than even Madhu's actions and concentrate more on her character.

We could say MAdhu got the attention all these days because Trishna was not here. Otherwise from the day Madhu's entry, it was always Trishna who was on centre and was focused more. So I am again afraid for Madhu scenes cos Trishna is back.
Originally posted by sundasnaz

i hope deepali wapis abroad hi chali jae,,bt mjhy kbhi kbhi aisi feeling ati hy k deepali baad main trisha so apny sath mila ly gi ..

that is bound to happen
Originally posted by sundasnaz

Trishna and Dipz look like twins...same to same😆
asha did DD win the poll...

Madhubala rocks...
Originally posted by leelaa9

Hatzzie, it was a 'grihlakshmis of the serials' seg. Sandhya, Jeevika, Madhu, Simar et al.

Guys, Madhu should either have been at the top for making home truly home for RK after 17 years😳, or she should not have been on this list at all. The four leeches🤢 in that house are not her family or her husband's family.

😆 😆 exactly and surprise she acts as if she owns RK Mansion where her hubby and her family is not earning a single pie 😆

Originally posted by Shahisthi

OK it is difficult to tolerate DIpz. But My take is. Dipz has been treated as a vamp. So I have no problem of her being here. Justgive her some differnet dialogues but don;t let her overtake the full epsiode making others like Kuku and Sikki as side characters.

Infact I prefer her over Trishna. Because CV"s has  a special love for Trishna more than Madhu and they try to justify her actions more than even Madhu's actions and concentrate more on her character.

We could say MAdhu got the attention all these days because Trishna was not here. Otherwise from the day Madhu's entry, it was always Trishna who was on centre and was focused more. So I am again afraid for Madhu scenes cos Trishna is back.
ya agar is trha sy dekha jae tu ,u r absolutely right.😊..the way trishna always blame madhu,,trishna deeds look justified and madhu seems to be wrong..
Originally posted by Shahisthi

yeah..shahi..i agree...
even i don't mind Dips being in the show...
but when she is there..its like one women show..(even RK doesn't do anything)..!!

usually in all other shows the vamp has accomplices...but here..we have to tolerate her alone...!

this time also same dialogues ðŸ˜¡,no changes in her character...