finally saali,,adhi ghar wali is back..
ab deepali k baad wo Rk ki pori ghar wali banany ki try kry gi..πŸ˜†
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Hi, Hatzzie, Sandy, Reni. :)

It's not plaster yaar.
RK is wearing the sling to keep from stressing the chest-wound by movement of that side ka arm.
Remember the scene where he finds out that Madhu donated blood to him and demands why.
When he tried to grab Madhu's arms to insist on an answer, moving the left arm caused him extreme pain in the chest.
Madhu had to help him to the bed where he collapsed.

oyee hueeπŸ˜²πŸ˜†kya discription di hy yaar,,wow..amazing..😊ary mjhy tu yaad hi bhol hya k us k chest per goli lgi thi na k arm break hua tha,,main bhi na..πŸ˜†
Edited by sundasnaz - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sandy , Hug karne ke liye sling & sab kuch nikal dega RK . Actually he is desperate to get Hug from his Wifey dear . Dekha seductive dancing πŸ˜‰ . 

Leela , Pata its not plaster . He wearing Sling to support his Shoulder😳 . 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manesha76

hy manesha
madhu Rk ko hug kaisy kry gi..πŸ˜†

Madhu RK ko Hug aise karegi 

RK is gonna squeeze MB while hugging kyaa...πŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Did you guys notice Sikky had a dialogue yesterday πŸ˜†
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 I don't care about Dips makeup and her dresses... Even i am OK with dialogues she gives...πŸ€” my problem is why nobody is giving back the takkar ka jawab to her...😑 she always stay in winning side... Even from RK she gets only simply Shup-up and OUT... Yesturday Dips was soo irritating...😑 and the way she keep on blah-blahing about Shammu and MB's plan to kill RK.. was like... 🀒
I just felt to fold Dips and put her in a cutting broad and chop her into pieces and...😑 don't know what else... 😑

But I loved Bittuji yesturday...😳
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Madhu RK ko Hug aise karegi 

RK is gonna squeeze MB while hugging kyaa...πŸ˜†
no Madhu will and then it will become a different love stroy...πŸ˜†
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

😲 did you like her eye make up..Its gone from better to worse..her make up these days looks more polished and there is no natural charm..those smoky eyes make is not working on her..the maroon-brown lipstick is all wrong 

I dont know that much abt make up hatziee..as a normal viewer,i liked thick kajal around her eyes..lolll..thats it..but ya i agree sometimes her makeup is too mcuh ..
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

RK is gonna squeeze MB while hugging kyaa...πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

Pennu , I think RK is just waiting for Madhu to go near him . Fir toh yeh band pata nahi Madhu ki halat karega . Madhu ki halat buri dega . He is desperately waiting for Ding Dong πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

I don't care about Dips makeup and her dresses... Even i am OK with dialogues she gives...πŸ€” my problem is why nobody is giving back the takkar ka jawab to her...😑 she always stay in winning side... Even from RK she gets only simply Shup-up and OUT... Yesturday Dips was soo irritating...😑 and the way she keep on blah-blahing about Shammu and MB's plan to kill RK.. was like... 🀒
I just felt to fold Dips and put her in a cutting broad and chop her into pieces and...😑 don't know what else... 😑

But I loved Bittuji yesturday...😳

Right Makers needs to notice that too much Dips will spoil the show as we got extreme Muku..She is way out too much..Damn irritating and surprise is that RK says nothing other than giving her angry looks and Get Out line no major impactful dial...