Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: leverne

manesha i just saw his comment..being a MD he is quick to reply haan...can u add him on FB if u can...
we can always give him our feedbacks na...

I have send him request , But RS said he will take time to accept friend request . 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

So Movie track is on 👏. 

They never changed that part it wont change i got it confirmed also..even DD said it in interview...they are planning but as of now they will wait and decide after the combined TRP's they will get on dec 12
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Guys i have posted it on Forum 

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hazz - Colors has spent some really huge money on MB. It will be illogical if they wrap up so soon. As far as I know, Madhubala is the costliest show on air now.. Popular stars, Grand sets, large scale production and all..
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It means marriage track was a master stroke and no pre-planned move ...hmmm but it worked for them ...
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Hazz - Colors has spent some really huge money on MB. It will be illogical if they wrap up so soon. As far as I know, Madhubala is the costliest show on air now.. Popular stars, Grand sets, large scale production and all..

Agree Udhay the promo's where extensively shot in Ramoji Film City but still if the show is not making business no channel will continue..It will be a combined decision..As i said they changed the track a bit..and it worked for them and i happy for that..Prashanth Bhatt is a trouble shooter he has done it before he will do it again if required...and ST is no less..
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Manonids

It means marriage track was a master stroke and no pre-planned move ...hmmm but it worked for them ...

Maybe before it was planned by using Shammu's condition, RK to force stardom on Madhu?? But later it changed to forced marriage .
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Maybe before it was planned by using Shammu's condition, RK to force stardom on Madhu?? But later it changed to forced marriage .

Quite possible ...lets c what new reason they will pick this time to push stardom on her 
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After 3 months if a show does not work, then it will come under scanner. So that is what actually ST was saying about August end. So within that time they made it work in anyway they can.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like RS too..he writes really well...i love his other 2 shows also..he did magic with Madhubala...

Guys i am happy prashant took charge and ST both played the master stroke and saved our show..