Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Manonids

Same here ...he will walk away and MAdhu will feel that he feels that she is involved in this attack ...so she will go there to prove her innocence though RK will surprise her that u left against my permissionπŸ˜† 

🀣 typical RK...
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Agree Reni...

That character is sketched in such a way..may be may not be in real i have not come across any such characters who would stoop so low as to try put despo act...i would not call it a seduction..that defo spoils seduction's sensuality...

I have not seen any such ladies in real..but did see them on crime related reality shows on TV...which is also reality that such females do exist...
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

I hope Madhu someday sees Dips maroing line on RK ...and then we might see Madhu shooing away Dips in her style πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hope it happens asap...
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nids, I felt Madhu's not telling RK was more her protecting him and his image.

She would not create a situation where he would potentially retaliate if there was even a ghost of a chance that there was no cause for retaliation from the person she suspected.

She didn't want to believe - even with definitive circumstantial evidence - that her Maalik had tried to kill RK.

If there was an iota of possibility that it wasn't true, she *had* to try for that.

She didn't try to protect Shamsher or defend him, but she took on part of the blame willingly, remembering a childhood promise and understanding his fatherly protectiveness driven to excess.

But the decisive point was when she stopped trying to understand or rationalize his actions, and that was when she said "my husband".

Her father stood deprioritized. It was not that he mattered less, but that - however unreasonably - RK mattered more.

May be ur right Leela ...but since Shamsher accepted his crime, so there was no point of Madhu not talking to him once!!!!! Kher we can give benefit of doubt to Madhu since the state of mind she had at that moment, thinking about RK besides her possessive father is asking way too much from her. But, I loved how she took the partial blame on herself for a moment so that she can understand her father's pain. 

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: leelaa9

She would not create a situation where he would potentially retaliate if there was even a ghost of a chance that there was no cause for retaliation from the person she suspected.

She didn't want to believe - even with definitive circumstantial evidence - that her Maalik had tried to kill RK.

If there was an iota of possibility that it wasn't true, she *had* to try for that.

She didn't try to protect Shamsher or defend him, but she took on part of the blame willingly, remembering a childhood promise and understanding his fatherly protectiveness driven to excess.

But the decisive point was when she stopped trying to understand or rationalize his actions, and that was when she said "my husband".

Her father stood deprioritized. It was not that he mattered less, but that - however unreasonably - RK mattered more.

@ red...it is yet to happen in the complete sense...but i am shattered even thinking abt it...cant imagine Madhus life to be centered around RK more than her family...may be life is such!!!
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

Nidzzzie... kya surprize diya  Diwali ka...πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Anjie πŸ˜Š  Happy Diwali 
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

I have not seen any such ladies in real..but did see them on crime related reality shows on TV...which is also reality that such females do exist...

Yeah even i have seen those..after all reel is always inspired by real...
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I think RK was angry with Madhu for leaving in the middle of night when he asks her not to.

So he might not talk to her at all in Police Station. So Madhu will come to talk to RK as in promo.

Even i feel the same..!!
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leelaa9

i completely agree..!

she was in a tight spot...she had no idea RK knew about shammu..
so she couldn't talk to him about it..
and being the person she is..she had to find out the truth..even if it hurts..
also she couldn't talk to RK about it..even after all the circumstances..
she was hoping against hope that she was wrong...!!

Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hope it happens asap...

Madhu ko wifey fits padenge aur RK ke palle kuch nahe padega πŸ˜†