Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Happy Diwali Nidzz...

Me too RK should have shown Dips place but no he did not do anything about it...I am truly disappointed in him..Bittu was damn good..Madhu was  bang on Dips never stops irritating...

And it is as if Dipz is not enough they have brought trishna too.  Hi hatzie.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

MB will be a show which has everything. Because they are planning for a long run. For that eveyrthing is needed. they are opening lot of doors for new tracks and keeping them open.

Mostly big tracks are not even touched. In everything they have kept the big one still in the closet.

All these days with showing RK's family i thought once their track takes a break everything will be in open. But the biggest secret about RK's father suicide and what happens to him, Why RK blame himself for that was not revealed.

But still it was more of a passionate story...but now stck in kitchen politics na...😆😆😆
leverne thumbnail
will tere be a junoon from madhu ki side..:P
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

But I guess this is it till TRP's out. Only family drama. They are scared of taking any risks.

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

But still it was more of a passionate story...but now stck in kitchen politics na...😆😆😆

They have to kick Dipali out and give her  a break for now. I was hoping once Trishna comes she will be gone. But here CV's has decided to torture us with both of them.
leverne thumbnail
guys any idea when we will get trps back..
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

guys any idea when we will get trps back..

On December 19th, with all these past weeks TRP's together.
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh God Shahi Trishna is way better than Dips...I really donno how any character can be so down trodden...her character is more like a leach..nothing to gain everything to lose...Well for that too she needs to have something to lose..She is a true loser...
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Hi, Nids.😊 Lovely to see you here again. Happy Diwali.😃
Agree with all your points.👏 But wonder when Madhu will start becoming shrewder and more ruthless in dealing with the people RK can't strike against.😕

Hi leela ...Nice to see u 😊...Happy Diwali ...As of now, Madhu is not aware of Malick's 3rd attack on RK and sooner she is going to find out ...I am waiting for her reaction at that time.  I was expecting Madhu to inform RK about all this, but she didnt !!!! why ?? because for her, being with her criminal father was more important ...and its justified too  and I dont have issues with that. But, looking at the kind of bonding she has developed, not at one point, she thought about how RK is going to react .?? Will he trust me or not ??? so such questions didnt strike her at all ...Why ??? because she is yet to get pulled by RK to the level that she will forget all besides him. He's going to be her Center of Universe...The more she is going to know him deeper, the more she is going to get relieved from her emotional baggage with her family ...Its my take ...Now, since RK is back in picture, she is going to be confronted with all sort of fears about losing RK because of her father's sin. !!!! so here starts her new journey where she would be more relieved from her father's attachment and would be able to see RK in different light ...She will soon turn into RK's body guard willingly against Dips 😆
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
MB will be 1/2 year on this Nov 28th.

So we should celebrate na. Some people said it will go off air in 3 months.