D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39] - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by leverne

devu shahi...as a daughter has madhu forgiven RK???

madhu said in the precap na...
as a daughter she may forgive him..
but as a wife she will not...!!

Hey Hi guys.. RK is back..! Happy? :)
devu i m talking abt forgiving RK for what he did to the family re...

devu shahi...as a daughter has madhu forgiven RK???
e.

IN precap she said as a daughter she might be able to forgive but not as a wife.

What she meant was whatever Shammu has done as a father was to save his daughter from an evil and rakshas na. So she can understand that. That was what Shammu's impression was of RK when he attacks him. I understand three times is a lot. But MAdhu again only knows about two times and everyone else too.

Third time was only between Shammu and RK and they will keep it their secret.  But I ahve this feeling in future Madhu might know about this third attack and might leave all her ties with Shammu. So CV"s again keeping a big revelation for later.

Irritating Dips..Her character seems to be getting more worsen...changing trends does not seem the case here..the way she was repeating same old lines which is already come across in almost all shows..chote log choti soch...Uff...

Bittu was a Good change atleast he did not jump into some conclusion about Madhu..

Shammu was superb..a perfect father the way he was begging in front of those good for nothing people..was way out...

I really dont understand why Dips is acting like a cat caught cream type..I she so dumb to understand Maddy has a father who can go to an extent to kill someone if messed up with his daughter's life..She has her hubby who would never let go her..who has dips got none..her actions can only push things aganist her

devu i m talking abt forgiving RK for what he did to the family re...

ohk..sorry..lols..!!

well...love heels and make us forget everything na...😉

Originally posted by mayamagic

I dont understand in this wrost situation where one irritating characetr deeps is already there so Y shd trish brought back now, hope cv,s dosent potray too much negativity.or else it will bcame intolerable to wtach deeps and trish one by day OMG cant imagine🤢

It is a mistake CV's are doing. But I know this will happen.

And I guess Madhu's job will be insulted and cry all the time till the end of this week. When she is at her home, Trishna is there insulting her and when in RK mansion Dipali will insult her.
RK looked good in white Edited by leverne - 11 years ago
so will it be wrong if i expect Mahu the wife to forgive shammu...love heals afterall..:P
Originally posted by devikamd

ohk..sorry..lols..!!

well...love heels and make us forget everything na...😉

What RK did was wrong Ren.

But in these days she spent with him, she has understood why he was like that and also she is grateful for what RK has done for Shammu's recovery.

Well RK doesn't have to do so much na. Like getting machines from abroad and all. It was his way of kind of apologizing. He went out of his way and Madhu is a soft person who notices good things easily than the evil