Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OK.. Leela. i am also going off..
let me finish off my work.. so that i acan atleast leave office a bit earlier...😃

pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: devikamd

ok..gals...i am going out...
will be back after an hour...

Be good...!!😆

Devu ki bacheee... byee...😡
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Because of work?

Nahee rey.. Diwali party...😆
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Bye, Devu, Pennu. See you both later. :)
Pennu, have a great time at the party. :)
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sab chale gaye kya...😲
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angelanki

sab chale gaye kya...😲

no newbie is here to bore u..😆
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congraatz for the new thread Devu...Happy Diwali to ALL
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu promised Radhaji she will bring her son close to her.

And this is the chance Radhaji can prove she is a good mother to RK.  This is testing time where Radhaji can prove to RK no matter what she is with him.

But she is going to lose the last chance to get back her son by believing Dipali and going against Madhu. This happens to people who doesn't have their own mind, people who is weak, which we have known from the first day we saw Radhaji. Why else she should have to be married to Kuku Bhatia thinking she is giving a father to RK.

I think she should forget her son completely, after this cos RK will never forgive her this time.

Her decision might be the reason RK will start respecting Paddy more. Both woman has handled their life completely differently. Paddy is living her life for her children where as Radhaji is in a dream and is a puppet in the hands of people around her, which might be the reason RK hates her cos she has no backbone.

Why is everyone thinking Bittuji is part of BBhatia's who will belive Dipz and suspect Madhu?? I think he will be with his Baabhiji.

ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Madhu promised Radhaji she will bring her son close to her.

And this is the chance Radhaji can prove she is a good mother to RK.  This is testing time where Radhaji can prove to RK no matter what she is with him.

But she is going to lose the last chance to get back her son by believing Dipali and going against Madhu. This happens to people who doesn't have their own mind, people who is weak, which we have known from the first day we saw Radhaji. Why else she should have to be married to Kuku Bhatia thinking she is giving a father to RK.

I think she should forget her son completely, after this cos RK will never forgive her this time.

Her decision might be the reason RK will start respecting Paddy more. Both woman has handled their life completely differently. Paddy is living her life for her children where as Radhaji is in a dream and is a puppet in the hands of people around her, which might be the reason RK hates her cos she has no backbone.

Why is everyone thinking Bittuji is part of BBhatia's who will belive Dipz and suspect Madhu?? I think he will be with his Baabhiji.

m clueless abt Bittuji...have no idea who will he support though Radhaji is very predictable..agree she lost the chance ...ds proves shez so vulnerable to diseases...😆
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seems female leads using pepper spray is being popular after it was used for Madhu's entry in MB, which was the first time it was used in a TV show..

After MB, in QH and again in another new show on Life OK too used Pepper spray. Seems lot of creatives liking the idea of pepper spray.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆