D's P :RK-knight in shining armor? [FINAL Warning p.39]

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
                                         DP thread #40

Madhu is in a phase of her life, where nothing make sense...
A relationship she has kept close to her heart...
a person she valued and respected all her life turns out be not so Righteous man...!
Malik being RK's shooter...will be the worst shock of her life...
it is to be seen, how she responds to it...!

she has asked for strength, but will that be present when reality truly hits her??
when she finally comes face to face with a man, she honoured with all her heart and soul...Will she disown him, or will she be able to understand his stance...??

Whatever crisis and situation Madhu has been through...
from now on its gonna get more difficult for her...
her testing time is here again...

But the irony here is...RK, who she considered to be the villain..
will turn out to be the Knight in shinning armor to the damsel's rescue...!

How will she deal with her mother in law being in favor of throwing her out?
Will her knight in shining armor, still stand by her side through thick and thin?
Will he present her with the respect she deserved, knowing how broken she is now that she knows the truth??

Sigg from our wonderful creation gallery...!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res

RK is her Knight in shining armour...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by leverne - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  Congrats for the new thread Devu..

great  write up dear...

RK  knows the truth about Shammu,  so even Deepzz will give video proof to  all family members...
RK will stand for Madhu for sure...

so he will be the savior to Madhu for sure..
Edited by anji64 - 11 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Madhubala is the girl who went against RKconce.. bcos RK was on the wrong side... he just hit a man on road and drive away... MB was strong and determined enought to file a case against the superstar RK...  she nevr took her steps back...  But destiny had someother plans... it was all RK.. He got her for 40 lacs... that too when her Maalik was unconsious in the hospital bed... When she was in his RK Mansion.. she begged to him alot so that she can go and vist her Maalik.. but he never allowed her.. Bcos he was enjoying her seeing in pain... And she hated her atmost...๐Ÿ˜ญ

But now its all changed...  MB found the lost locket of her beloved Maalik in the hands of Police...๐Ÿ˜ฒ she  want to know the truth.. and she want to face it... for that she should go to her place.. she should meet her Maalik...  She asked RK's permission.. which he Royally denied... but this time it wasn't bcos he want to enjoy her in pain.. instead He can't see her in pain... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

RK knows the truth already... that its his Biwi's Maalik who was behind his life... Madhubala is all shocked...๐Ÿ˜ฒ She way praying to have enough strong so that she can find the truth and face it... But it is not that easy... She just brokken down when she came to know that it was her Maalik who tried to Kill RK... 

But in anyway it will make the bond between RK and MB more strong only...๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Devu...
that was a lovely write... I liked the line...
RK, who she considered to be the villain..

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congrats for the new thread...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: devikamd

DP thread #40

Madhu is in a phase of her life, where nothing make sense...
A relationship she has kept close to her heart...
a person she valued and respected all her life turns out be not so Righteous man...!
Malik being RK's shooter...will be the worst shock of her life...
it is to be seen, how she responds to it...!

she has asked for strength, but will that be present when reality truly hits her??
when she finally comes face to face with a man, she honoured with all her heart and soul...Will she disown him, or will she be able to understand his stance...??

Whatever crisis and situation Madhu has been through...
from now on its gonna get more difficult for her...
her testing time is here again...

But the irony here is...RK, who she considered to be the villain..

How will she deal with her mother in law being in favor of throwing her out?
Will her knight in shining armor, still stand by her side through thick and thin?
Will he present her with the respect she deserved, knowing how broken she is now that she knows the truth??

Such beautiful writing, Devu.๐Ÿ˜ณ Kudos.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Congratz on the new DP thread.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I cant get enough of the whole *hum hai deewane* I didnt even like the titlte track when i first heard it, and now i cannot seem to get enough of it๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome post! Her real testing time has come, she is someone who believes in the goodness of people, and to be confronted with such a nasty reality, (the man she believed could do no wrong) is bound to crush anyone, as was fantastically depicted on Friday's episode. (One of the best episode of the show) If we remember properly, RK was the one who took those wedding vows not MB, hence indirectly or directly, he has always protected her, he brought those pain in her life but he also brought smiles  too <3.. Likewise with MB she taught him to feel again.

I cannot wait for tomorow's episode๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congo on the new thread btw <3 I hope we hit a century๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _innocent_

I cant get enough of the whole *hum hai deewane* I didnt even like the titlte track when i first heard it, and now i cannot seem to get enough of it๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome post! Her real testing time has come, she is someone who believes in the goodness of people, and to be confronted with such a nasty reality, (the man she believed could do no wrong) is bound to crush anyone, as was fantastically depicted on Friday's episode. (One of the best episode of the show) If we remember properly, RK was the one who took those wedding vows not MB, hence indirectly or directly, he has always protected her, he brought those pain in her life but he also brought smiles  too <3.. Likewise with MB she taught him to feel again.

I cannot wait for tomorow's episode๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congo on the new thread btw <3 I hope we hit a century๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haan to join ho ja   jaldi se... century ho jayegi๐Ÿ˜‰
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anjiii *hugs* How are you?๐Ÿ˜ณ Hayeee you made me blush๐Ÿ˜† I am coming back in december, till then am sure u guys would have hit a century๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Waise is Radha ji blind? Couldnt she see how MB was shattered finding that gun? But thank god, atleast now we will get a break from her beng overly nice๐Ÿ˜† Now her devi sii bahu will be Deepali๐Ÿ˜†
I guess she has lost her marbles, forgetting that it was MB who walked barefoot, who donated her blood to save her son! had it been her plan to kill him, why would she have bothered doing all those things? Ufff..no logic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

Congrats for the new thread Devu..

great  write up dear...

RK  knows the truth about Shammu,  so even Deepzz will give video proof to  all family members...
RK will stand for Madhu for sure...

so he will be the savior to Madhu for sure..

I like the fact that everyone will go against MB minus RK <3 it will bring back some passion๐Ÿ˜ณ