Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

First time liked Aashka while crying (Page 3)

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

CAZ NAMAAZ IS BETWEEN ALLAH AND HER , DATS THE TIME OF COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN GOD AND HUMANBEING

but showing these positive things will surely send positive message among the viewers...
if we can see and digest negative things like fights bitchings backstabbings and what not on the show that can impact negatively on some than its a good thing to balance out the things..

we have seen deewali pooja on various seasons and I think its beautiful to show the relation between the mankind and the creator of this universe through various religions

between Allah and man aspect is usually used for the reference that others should not ask or criticize others for it as its their pvt matter but showing someone doing good deeds is in no way harmful...

also it was shown on live feed... not on the main show.
Dont forget these positive messages are used by the cunning/smart to fool gullible people like you.Imam; pundit and bishop have used it long enough already.
Religion is the biggest and highest drug in the world there is.
And who said a religious person can not be vile or bad. I certainly do know of  a lot of examples. But then again may be its coz i spent all my life on the streets and saw  and realized stuff what may not be its worth to you. As far as i have seen and learned, the more a person claims to be religious or pious the more fake/phoney and liar that person is. Coz they need a shell to cover that ugly fake mask of theirs. That goes for Mullahs, pandits and priests and all their brethren who sell their oratory skills. 

Real people who are at peace with god or themselves do not need to show it to the world.

someone who needs to learn about Islam [aashka] does not need to date a muslim guy to learn about Islam. There are other ways too.I'm not a muslim but when it comes to a discusion about hadiths i put my muslim friends to shame.Its upto a human how and when he wants to learn the Ultimate truth .
Coming back to religionism and the inherent magnetism to it, Sana and aashka are close to each other for that exact reason..Islam.
I can bet my life right here that you are a muslim. IS this Islamism speaking?

Nothing against you tanya, but what im saying is we shouldn't overlook someone's weakness or cunningness just because they share some common thoughts with us.
She cries at any given time when it was least called for. Does that mean she was in a transcendental state with God. No, either she is weak or a drama. Please dont drag God here.
Or I could say since sky was hindu and shiva bhakat, he was doing it for Bharaiva 

Worst enemy of  humanity is Religion. Killed many more millions than all ideoligies and wars combined.Wake up
This is the reason behind the superficial relationship between Aashka and sana just coz they both happen to pray towards mecca.We dont see someone as a person or his ideologies but rather how he prays to one and only supreme power.
As for some people. I used to be atheist all my life but now im a believer in  a higher power who is beyond all man-made customs, thoughts, ideology and beyond. 

HE created us ; we dint create him.thank you and Asaalam Waleikum..

Edited by scofield - 11 November 2012 at 10:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetniraliCheesy-Chants-EvilDesires-

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Lovely post...Thumbs Up
Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Awww...lovely post... may be our religions r different..but the way we offers our prayers by wholeheartedly to the Almighty is the same!
sometimes me too starts crying by seeing The Idol of God in the temple... donno why i cry...i suddenly become overwhelm ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHumtanya.91

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
it looks weird but i think of God while singing this song whenever i feel unhappy abt my life...

Jab koi baat bigad jaaye jab koi mushkil badd jaaye ...tum dena saath mera woh humnawaabEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHumtanya.91

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sweetnirali Senior Member
sweetnirali
sweetnirali

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Lovely post...Thumbs Up

i am a silent reader but cud not hold myself back from signing and commenting on ur post...just one word...BRILLIANT :)..when i read this post...i was like yes,thats true..but when i read urs...i was just speechless...in awe...u have described so beautifully that people use this mask of religion to hide their real self...in bit hurry rightnow,so cant write much..but truly amazing post,feel proud and honoured to be part IF bcoz of people like u :)
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnirali

sweetnirali Senior Member
sweetnirali
sweetnirali

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I personally value those tears more which are shed for human beings ..

However, if she is really a strong believer of God and is crying for Allah, appreciate that too ! Smile

i am a firm believer of God..so dont take me for NASTIk reading my post :)..i just appreciated the way he/she narrated everything so beautifully and i feel he/she is right when she said that many people who claim to be strict religious sometimes r the ones who indulge in bad deeds the most,secretly...and i too have seen such people around me...so cud relate to his/her words...have no intentions to ignite heated arguments or hurt anybody' sentiments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index