Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Ashka;Biggest Hypocrite. (Page 2)

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Dis girl is after Urvashi...everytym u see her wid Delnaz or Sana...she's bitching about Urvashi...calling her cunning , double faced and all...she was saying'' i dnt knw how people do dis...??...she had pob.wid Brijesh and now she is sitting wid her...''Angry

Really u dnt knw...ok lemme help u den...have u forgotten u were d same person who was calling Sapna psycho , bleached , mad and all...aren't u now licking her ass...??...u bitched about Sapna to Urva...and now u are bitching about Urvashi to Sapna...wow...Clap

everytym i listen her bitching i get more surprised...she does xactly d same bt if others do it she starts her m so good...m not like dem...etc..etc...AngryAngry

And same applies to Sapna...i mean u too had probs wid Ashka and Delu...bt now aren't u hanging out wid dos same people.??..Angry

.height of hypocrisy...ClapClap
Just a bit of sarcasm. If you show this and ask people like Aashka they would say. "Wo bitch kar rahi thi aur phir unhid logon ko chat rahi thi. Main to sirf usske baare main discuss kar rahi thi Sapna se." WinkLOL

Hahaha so true..LOL..too weak to accept own faults...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

i was also thinking the same when i saw ashka and sapna talking about urvasi...i hope ashka leaves 

Me too...m relieved dat atleast d eviction will take place...no postponement due to diwali...Smile

dipali13

Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naneta

when others do, it is bitching...but wen she does..it is discussion...well know one can easily understnd who is doublefaced - ashka or urvashi?

Here Ashka wins..hands down...LOL

dipali13

BHEEGI_BILLI Newbie
BHEEGI_BILLI
BHEEGI_BILLI

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
aashka is haramiii. aashka and sana khan aur lesbians...stupids always bitching about urvashiii...i hatee ASHKA and SANA ,...love youuu URVASHIII HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Unconventional

tweetie19 IF-Dazzler
tweetie19
tweetie19

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I hope aashka is out this week...cant stand her...heights of hypocrisy...DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Unconventional

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index