Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad-Zoya SS |Hugs and Kisses| UPDATEPg19 on 26/1 (Page 19)

KhayalonKiMalik IF-Rockerz
KhayalonKiMalik
KhayalonKiMalik

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Plz do update soon n olz hlp me i cnt fnd d part 2 of did ss!

Chinnu.Munnu Goldie
Chinnu.Munnu
Chinnu.Munnu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I just read your ss dear, absolutely brilliant writing. plzz update soon.
havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Red.

I thought red looked fabulous on Zoya.

I didn't know why I was imagining that though. But all the sameā€¦ Red looked absolutely gorgeous on her.

It made her look scintillating.

"Asad." Ammi  murmured.

"Yeah?" I said, trying to stop staring at Zoya. We were at the shop. After that rather embarrassing incident in the car where I was caught staring at her, she had decided to start ignoring me even more.

I had no idea what kind of annoying game we had going on. All I knew was, I was sick and tired of these games.

Me ignoring her, her ignoring me and the both of us just pretending like it wasn't happening.

"Najma and I are done with clothes." I nodded and then gently prodded, "Did Zoya pick anything?" I asked.

My mother nodded and we went to the billing section. I noticed that Zoya was standing with Najma holding a blue dress. Needless to say, I was surprised.

She looked at my face for a split second and then moved to billing and said, "Phuphi, I've selected my dress too. I know it's blue but frankly, I'm tired of wearing red."

Zoya gave me a point blank look. I almost felt like the "I'm tired" statement applied to me more than the clothes.

I nodded at my mother and went and billed the three dresses. Maybe Zoya was right, she was just as tired as I was with this constant drama. We needed to put an end to all this.

The point was that I didn't know how.

__

As we walked back to the car, it was almost like as if all the cars in Bhopal were in this street. Traffic smothered us on all sides.

By reflex, Ammi held Najma's hand. I saw Zoya on the other hand, trying to get cross the road unsuccessfully.

Without a thought, I went to hold her hand.

I could feel my heart plunge into overdrive at the spark of contact. Her eyes betrayed her nervousness but in less than a millisecond, she pulled her hand away from mine as if she had been burnt.

Her eyes spoke volumes as she gave me a piercing glare.

She said absolutely nothing as she walked forward and crossed the road.

I was left alone, standing on the other side as she went and stood by the car.

This was just plain ridiculous.

A month ago, her hugs, her kisses and her touches had infuriated me. They had made my uncomfortable and annoyed.

And now I missed them?

What was going wrong with me? It was almost as if she was cutting off all contact with my family as well. She never hugged my mom either nowadays or playfully patted my sister's head. She had become this emotionless robot.

In other words, she had become me.

And this bothered me, more than one could possibly imagine.

__

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...sanayakhanskshruti_raiReyaPMchandan25dreamygirl_95rimssssssbulsaradeekshakothariash126298niky204SVBCNazz1992mehu87imy321jottjottQuboolHaiLover1Starshinaharo170AphroditefallenDannyelasangeethbalacheeky_maddyarnjalanoognaPRINCESS19Moonlight.mishal9xyzw231nimmycubONAegoIqbal_009zazoy12Aym7anam48shami9VirashJPRulesSapphireSuper.womanswarobi1varshamaharajjuhi_ansarizain_aliyaNVBGKYArjunKiAshmanjusha_92day_lilyraiiKoolKatzarna753janestone6eshaa_avrcpurplepixiekajenvirmancrazzychipssuchishahmysterygirl06crazy5hiraarifRosered1garimaksgianIndidesiag0502arnavkidevaniparthpathak31bindasssbenazimmigreat549849565007Natalya_bedi..NIDA...1788shreyaManchalaterioreDivi.CkandygroverswaronlandEndless-LOvEmomai14Orion_NWittyKittyChinnu.Munnuaish-aucutestar12irock321renniesri7maria_awancutie cutesJULIELjazmeensamkorosamaleTANVI_SEXYrsk16rads73937arunsunita_gmSanthu.The.Kingsaruu.GudduluvsksenEnchantressApplefjayasree.raoMadame_Noddysophie420-waitingforyou---Radhika--cutie15anopamaMissSparkling-khaleesi-Shubh007LuvUAsYaAnjuRishArchi02daisydee425risingsea101-happilyunknownManasi_16..juhi..princess101awesometeja21rutu83AshiYuvi4life-Yaz-janu1610Rach..Rinnie.krati5Krishnaluv94ShellJAagreatperhapszara-KSG-malikcrazy4KASH_AR-Yuks-adventure_gurlGulaabo-ScarletRose-ABBY92JollyRancher.DiVirgoviya.mallik4evaswaron9113asifiqbalshraneebitsokaysammySilverBell_Oishi_shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Nice. Can't Wait To Read More. (:
Rarepearl IF-Dazzler
Rarepearl
Rarepearl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
hey it was a nice part. Asad's near to realising Zoya's importance in his life. hope you cont soon. 
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
wow..this is nice...poor asad... 
cant wait to read more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotline

havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Author's Note:

Hey guys! :)

I have exams coming up in March and this is a really crucial year for me, so the updates will definitely be slow. Thank you so much though, for not giving up on me and my writing.

Love you all. :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenvirmanjanestone6crazzychips1788shreyasri7irock321EnchantressagreatperhapsManasi_16ABBY92JollyRancher.

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Amazing part.
I'm loving Asad's restlessness from Zoe's cold behaviour.
I hope ASYA may indulge in a conversation soon.
Plz update the next part soon.
Take care

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index