Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad-Zoya SS |Hugs and Kisses| UPDATEPg19 on 26/1 (Page 14)

havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J12L85

Omg just read your ss dear, absolutely brilliant writing, u literally had me drooling to read more...would really appreciate a pm when you update and plzz update soon. Totally loving this ss:)

Thank you so much for reading this SS. ;D I really really appreciate it!

eshaa_avrc Senior Member
eshaa_avrc
eshaa_avrc

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I just read everything in one go, and I loved every bit of it! I love the unique story and you're a really great writer! I desperately want Zoya and Asad to have a conversation! Pls pls pls update soon! My mind=blown... ;) I don't want to miss an update!
varshificat Senior Member
varshificat
varshificat

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
really like u'r wrk ... do pm me when u updateSmile
gunnu1 Goldie
gunnu1
gunnu1

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
grt story...pls update soon nd pm me pls...!!
SimmyOwais Senior Member
SimmyOwais
SimmyOwais

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Really good please update soon
nRiya Senior Member
nRiya
nRiya

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
love the updates Day Dreaming..  pls continue soon..  
do pm me when you update
havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

I was a stud.

Bhopal thought so.

I needn't even make eye contact for a girl in our city to melt into a puddle of goo.

Except Zoya Farooqi, she was going to be the death of me.

I had started counting the seconds, minutes and days… She had been ignoring me for that long.

Ever since that awkward incident in Najma's room she had made a bigger effort to stay out of my way.

I didn't think her absence would affect me as much as her presence did.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror and went down for lunch.

Zoya had predictably finished her meal by the time I had arrived. As Najma, Ammi and I ate I cleared my voice,

"Ammi…. I was thinking. I'll take you out for some shopping today."

My mom looked at me and nodded, "Why?" she asked between mouths.

"It's been a while since we left the house… And I think it would be nice if the entire family bought some New Year clothes, don't you think?"

Najma looked thrilled at the prospect and Ammi smiled.

"Good idea, beta. We'll finish up and leave."

"And… Ammi? Tell Zoya that she can come too!" I said, all in one fast pace.

My mom looked shocked at my offer and said, "Really, Asad?"

I tried to look indifferent while saying, "Yeah… She should come."

Najma ran upstairs in a jiffy going, "Zoyaaa! We're going outt!"

"You're doing the right thing, Asad." My mom whispered and got up from her seat.

I smiled at her and thought to myself, 'It does feel good to do the right thing once in a while.'

_

The car journey was silent.

I looked at Zoya from the corner of my eyes. She looked absolutely delectable in a navy blue top.

She was evidently avoiding my gaze. She had after all made a huge effort to avoid this shopping trip.

I smirked, she couldn't run away from me this time.

Squeeech.

I pulled to a sudden halt at the signal. Focus, Focus Asad.

"EY! Drive properly, you imbecile! You can look at her face later! Kids these days!" A stout gentlemen on the auto yelled.

My mother and Najma tried to control their laughter and I gaped like a fish at his outburst.

I continued to drive the car, this time my focus was sharper.

Way to go, Asad. Get caught staring at her, perfect. K

I looked behind stealthily. Zoya was staring at her kurta like it was the most fascinating thing in the universe.

And damn my eyes.

She was blushing.

She looked up and caught my eye in the rear-view mirror.

'What are you trying to do here, Mr. Khan?' her eyes gently prodded.

And it took me all the willpower to tear my eyes away. I wish I could answer that question.

If only I knew the answer.

Hey everyone! :)

Sorry I dont do PM's, I'm a bit of a lazy bum.

I know this part is really short but I'll update soon. :D

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

mpreeetkaursimron...nesteashruti_raiReyaPMsweety3773RSRCzahmed30cappacuinocoolioliferimssssssash12DannyelaAphroditefallenStarshinaQuboolHaiLover1xyzw231ONAegoAym7zazoy12noor jshami9hillySapphiresalekh1NVBGKYArjunKiAshAngel.Khushimanjusha_92sweetoneraiiday_lilyMvinfffKoolKatzGirl54dochdoe_Sadaf_eshaa_avrcimmigreat549849565007benazparthpathak31Asya6arnavkidevanimysterygirl06crazy5Priyankahosana--Ritzz--aksujiswaronlandilvudayOrion_NChinnu.MunnusarahehsanWittyKittypkapsbismazaman2000KBfanNo1.Suhasini.irock321jazmeensamkoarunsunita_gmrsk16GudduluvsAsyaloversaruu.rads73937Enchantresssophie420jayasree.raoksen4ever4loveRarepearlrisingsea101MissSparklingmaha70anopama..juhi..-CrazySobtian-rutu83-happilyunknownHR-DMG4lifeGurmeet4DrashtiShellJARach.Krishnaluv94Manasi_16janu1610crazy4KASH_ARFlame.Of.Rose-Yuks-LamheChurakeshewolf.TheSexyDevilGulaabo-ScarletRose-JollyRancher.ABBY92-.serendipity.-asifiqbalshviya.mallik4evaarjunpurvixoswaron9113raneeb_Oishi_shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

--Ritzz-- Goldie
--Ritzz--
--Ritzz--

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Nice update...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index