Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad-Zoya SS |Hugs and Kisses| UPDATEPg19 on 26/1 (Page 10)

Enchantress IF-Dazzler
Enchantress
Enchantress

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Nice One shot!!! Great work... Please, do add me to the PM list if there's one.. N gimme a reminder whenever u update next!!! 

Deep Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotline

Desi_angel90 Groupbie
Desi_angel90
Desi_angel90

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
heeyy I used to read your FFs and OSs since MJHT times hahahah its great to read your story again.. Kindly add me to your pm list Smile

havokhotline

aashshhs Goldie
aashshhs
aashshhs

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written OS, love the story and the emotions that r portrayed in it as well. Keep up the lovely work :) :) :)
havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

And as days went by, they grew more distant. He missed her.

That was a weird feeling, at least for him. He had never missed someone other than his family.

He tried to come home early on certain days, to catch a glimpse of her, but she was never there. If he got up early to see her at breakfast, she would be asleep. And if he came down late, she would have already left.

His mother and his sister seemed to have noticed their obvious gap, but didn't want to comment on their behaviour. His mother was very disappointed in him, that much he knew.

One Friday morning, he sat at work. Looking at the bunch of papers in front of him for a new project, he sighed slowly. Coming to work used to be something of an escape for him. He was a workaholic and he loved it.

But now, work just made him miss home. Miss his family. Miss Zoya.

He never knew when and how he had grown fond of her. He didn't even know what he felt for her exactly. But this cold war between them, he couldn't stand.

Something had to be done.

__

The afternoon sun greeted him as he stepped out of his car. He walked into the house at around 3.00, earlier than the usual.

"Asad?" his mother exclaimed. "Why are you here so early? Is there a problem? Are you-"

"Ammi, breathe." He replied, calming down his shocked mother. "Nothing's wrong! It's the weekend and there's not much work. So I thought I'd just come back home."

He loosened his tie as he spoke and looked around for the object of his affection. He looked behind his mother's frame, ignoring her as she chided him for some unknown reason.

"Good. That's good, beta. I'll make you some coffee." His mother said.

"Ammi! Wait! Is… is Najma home?" he asked. He wanted to ask her if Zoya was at home but his pride always prevented him from asking that question.

His mother raised an eyebrow and said, "Yes… She's at home. She'll be happy to see you. Now sit, I'll bring your coffee."

He nodded, sitting down on the couch.

His mother walked away and then halted and turned.

"Asad, Zoya's at home."

With those parting words, she gave him a warm smile.

And he didn't even know he was smiling back at her like a fool until when he saw his reflection on the TV.

'So much has changed.' He thought.

__

He took his cup of coffee and walked up to Najma's room. First he would see her and then he would figure out a way to meet Zoya. Damn, he hadn't even thought of what he was going to say to her!

He heard giggles from Najma's room and he knocked. Najma and her loud voice.

"Bhaijaan?!" said Najma surprised.

"Yes.. Me. May I come in?" I asked as I already starting walking in.

"NO! I mean, yes. Err... –"

"NAJMA! What's taking you so long?"

My heart almost stopped as I walked into the room.

Zoya was so caught up in herself that she hadn't even noticed me standing there. Her back was facing me, but I could see her in the mirror.

Her voice. It had been insanely long since I had heard just her voice.

She touched up on some eyeliner she was wearing and turned around.

"FINIS-"

She stopped immediately and gasped.

I could hear Najma murmuring in the background too.

It had been almost a month since I had seen Zoya properly. An entire month.

She looked fine, Ammi and Najma might think that. But I could see through her facades. She was tired and she had been crying. And the thought that I might have been a cause of those tears made me feel like an asshole.

She whizzed past me, her hair touching my face and she ran out of the room.

I just stood there and then turned to face Najma.

"Bhaijaan… you should have told me you were coming home early. Zoya would have gone out. Now see what you've done."

What had I done to her?

Hey everyone! :D

Okay, first off. I am overwhelmed by the response to this fic. :D There are brilliant, talented writers here in this forum and the fact that so many people liked this story is just humbling.

Thank you so much! :) Keep reading and reviewing. :D

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990mpreeetkaursimron...nesteashruti_raiarkhReyaPMsweety3773RSRCcappacuinodreamygirl_95rimssssssarshirulezdeekshakothariPure_Beautyash12Nazz1992AphroditefallenAsadksgDannyelaVansaxyzw231Aym7ONAegozazoy12Virashnoor jshami9sasyaJPRulesSapphirearhi.sarunalu5123salekh1NVBGKYYusLizAngel.Khushihemvbmanjusha_92sweetoneiluvrainaartiraiiGirl54dochdoeday_lilyKoolKatzMvinfffPisces_GurlTriniIndian88arnavkidevanijemiiag0502Asya6suchishahmysterygirl06crazy5_Sadaf_eshaa_avrcJ12L85Geet_HabindasssbenazAlveena121788shreya9849565007..NIDA...-Anji-kandygroverswaronlandPriyankahosanadarkangel93ilvudayOrion_NShabana0786aashshhsWittyKittyhiddenpearltrouble_006prats233.Suhasini.irock321archieliciousjazmeensparikhrusha4003nancy1996rads73937rsk16EnchantressRarepearljayasree.raoAsyaloverGudduluvsEuphoricDamsel.akaswanMissSparklingmaha70anushreemishraanopamarisingsea101..Ankita..AnjuRishMSN_VannyHR-DMG4lifeawesomerutu83teja21Gurmeet4DrashtiShellJALaila2009krati5Krishnaluv94zhasan2Manasi_16Rach.janu1610LamheChurakecrazy4KASH_AR-Yuks-shewolf.-ScarletRose-TheSexyDevilGulaaboABBY92JollyRancher.DiVirgo-.serendipity.-Miss-Appyviya.mallik4evaasifiqbalshitsokaysammyshanakyasharanLinsie-RohitMaxwell-

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i so want him to talk to zoya...jaldi jaldi inn dono ki duriya mitaoEmbarrassed

loved how ammi told asad tht zoya was home n he smiled like a fool...tooo cute!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevanihavokhotlineirock321prats233Orion_N

havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Haha! :)

Yeah, they should meet soon. :P I agree. But I'm too lazy to figure out how :D

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
lazy hona chod do...hum bechare readers par daya karo:P
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Excellent update!!! If you are maintaining a PM list, do add me Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index