Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Happy Birthday Anne (HeadOverHeels!)!!!!! - Page 4

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm going to keep it short, and just tell you that you were one of the first reasons I bothered to read forum posts, thought I'd make friends here, or even considered writing. You are the one of the few people who's opinions I take as gospel, and you are the only person who I am truly, truly head over heels for.

I hope you will  tell the adoring husband and the adorable kids a little about how many anonymous strangers all over the world adore you. Tell them, please, that the love and the respect is because we all know, and love you for who you are---for your sense of humor, sharp intelligence,  for your kindness, your incredible stance on things, for being just so clearly a supportive, cool, amazing person and a good friend

And of course, there is cupboard love--for ALSO BEING a fantastic, mesmerizing and addictive writer, who's talent is awe-inspiring. And, personally, for me, who has just been plain inspiring.

Happy Birthday, Anne. I hope to see you here, and perhaps, even one day, who knows, in person, and I wish you many many happy returns.

Love,
Navin 
Edited by napstermonster - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Anne,

This birthday greeting comes to you from a phone. So I'm unable to put up some pretty pictures.

Wish you a very very happy birthday! Hope your life is filled with joy, warmth, peace and love.

Here's me sending you France's finest red to celebrate this day.

Muah.

Hugs and kisses from M too!
WordStalker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday! Your treat is in your Inbox (because, for some reason, I can't attach images here)!

Edited by WordStalker - 11 years ago
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday Anne,

have a good day.

sri.
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
araina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Updated with a pic on page 2
Happy Birthday once again 😛
Aanchal15 thumbnail
A very happy Birthday to one of the most awesome writers of this Forum...

May you be blessed with abundant happiness, good health and, prosperity today ,and beyond...

Have had the good fortune to read your FF, Parallel Passions recently, ( inspite of me being, a very recent visitor to this forum, and hence haven't had the priviledge, to have become acquainted with you),... your writing style amazed me...you are an adept raconteur...

Had just begun reading MS and, earnestly hope, to be able to read the much acclaimed Chains' series..someday!!!

Cheers,
Aanchal

P.S: Thank you Pankti (inspiring stars) for this alluring and much deserving , thread...appreciate the thoughtful gesture..
Edited by Aanchal15 - 11 years ago
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Anne!!! Many MAny Happy Returns of the Day!! I hope all your dreams and wishes come true!!
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Bday Anne!!
May success and happiness always come searching for you!!

crazymg.04 thumbnail
happyyy birthday...may god bless u n fill u with love n prosperity,Have a blast😊
love you😉