Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Anne (HeadOverHeels!)!!!!!

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

This is for my love, my sweetheart, my fellow scorpion, and most of all my fellow ranter-bitch!!!
(Oops, sorry for calling you a ranter, and a bitch on your birthday, but well, you know, how it is with us, we love being both)

Here's wishing you, a very very very 
Happy Birthday!!!!

And this is for you ---

(I dont know why, the cake reminds me of St. Johns...the bridge, Sigh)

And a leisurely drink, for you to celebrate and enjoy ---
(Long Island Iced Tea, if I remember, its your fave)

To say, I love you will be a repetition, but have no other words to say!

I do love you very very much, and despite of IF being a shitty place, I am utterly grateful to it, for giving me a friend like you, and a chance to read brilliant writer like you, who I am very sure will one day be signing autographs, and I will proudly tell people, I know her, in fact
 SHE knows ME!!!!

And I thank you, from the bottom of my heart to give me this ----

Now how can I not love such deliciousness? I know, you know, because you are a fellow fangirl too (a little bit, and for AFR, don't you deny it?!?!)

I hope you have an awesome year ahead with lots of fun and happiness. Now please give us Unchained Melody soon, I CANNOT wait.

Love you sweetheart <3
God Bless you with all the joy and success this year, Muuaaahhh!

A kiss for you coming from across the world. 

And Thank you Ridzu, you know why <3 ! 

Edited by inspiringstars - 12 November 2012 at 3:39pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKiKhushinabnabcutivenikaSarina2012araina7RayolightAllSmiles86jshreya16UltimateWisheslovelyangelshereenjainsamaz95Polkadots78valeyrieHeadOverHeelsteri_susanroohi_loveundercoverhappyneverbeforekarismamasampink.lotuscrazymg.04khusiarnavsammymaswonderblakeminimuffin86pinksszooni.blueasha...--Siva--prpk525reflorated-Raichu-BlueMystiqueJerryTheMouseKishmish...Pwincess...Preeti.xoNestleToulouse

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Anne!!!!

I've bugged you about this and you didn't reply, but I have my sources and I have weaseled it out of them! *Stick tongue out*

I've been thinking about this, and I haven't known you for that long. The first time I talked to you was this summer, right around the time COS ended. I am going to tell you a secret, I was shit scared of approaching you on IF because like I mentioned to munchy once, you and her were like IF royalty to me, and what if I annoyed you, and you said "Off with her head!"? LOL! So yeah, I was scared, but then, you know my obsession with reading, once I found out about Chains I just couldn't hold myself back. Clearly, I prioritize very well ;)

But now that I do know you, mainly because I follow you around like the Vodafone puppy, I have come to know things about you. You are an amazing writer (Duh!), you take no shit from anyone (I need to adapt this), you are very very sweet to people (even those who irritate you constantly, like me), you have a way of making me feel like I make sense, even when I am emotional and rambling (Have you seen those comments on Chains?), and with you what we see is pretty much what we get. You are unique, a precious gem of a writer, and half the time, I cannot for the life of me figure out how you come up with half the stuff you do and still stay sane!

So here's to your amazing self, having many more of these birthdays, so you can touch many more lives with your writing, brighten more lives with your friendship, and make this shitty world a little more bearable to live with! ;)

And now for the fun part ;) I know it is usually you who give us men to fantasize about, but now it's my turn, and I shall try to meet the high standards set by you ;)

I never give RDJ to anyone, you know? He's my obsession! But I will let you borrow him for today...

And of course there's AFR ;)

And then there's APR!

And anyone else you wish to have for this night!

Happy Birthday one-half of my writer's crush! ;)

I love you! <3 Muah!

And finally for my #QuoteSpam

"Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected."
? Charles Lamb, The Life, Letters and Writings of Charles Lamb

"What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though."
? J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
? Anas Nin, The Diary of Anas Nin, Vol. 1: 1931-1934

And finally, one of my all time favorites ;)

"We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered."
? A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

<3

Edited by BlueMystique - 11 November 2012 at 10:09am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nabnabaraina7samaz95UltimateWishesinspiringstarsHeadOverHeelsundercoverhappycrazymg.04wonderblakeJerryTheMouseprpk525zooni.blue--Siva--asha...reflorated

lightening Senior Member
lightening
lightening

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
A very very happy birthday Anne!! 
I know you dont know me really.. Being an architecture student in my 5th year limits comments on your stories to a short para! Cry

But it was YOUR birthday and wishes are always welcomed right? so, here's to wishing you an awesome birthday with all the things you like! :D Big smilePartyDancing

You're a brilliant writer and one day I'll be browsing one of the book stores and I'll find a book that says your name and I'll know, that once again, good books are being written 
also i might do a little jiggly dance infront of my friend and say - Hah! I read all her other work as well and guess what I even wished her birthday! hahaha LOL

Dont mind me- I have this habit of rambling... and driving people nuts with! so anyhow.. have a blast !!!!!!!! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelswonderblakeBlueMystique

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Dearest Anne...

Do you actually know how it feels like? OMG ITS LIKE BEING ABLE TO WISH JKR OR SOMETHING. 

HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOU.

Yes, I like to do the wierd with colours. OMG! I actually have no words... and considering that I am talking and blabbering... this is so surprising! Shit, OMG I ACTUALLY CANNOT SPEAK.

I started off with chains when COG was about to end, and then do you remember that LOOONNGGG scrap I sent you... and when you replied? I was like OMG OMG OMG SHE REPLIED?

You know, you and munchy are practically ROYALTY... PRACTICALLY ROYALTY. And so whenever I scrap you over for some silly thing... and when you did reply, I was like OMG SHE REPLIED. YEAH... I am THAT far gone with my crazy fangirling love for you.

So... A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANNE. May happiness stick to you like... (I don't know... ME? LOL ) no wait, I have it. May happiness stick to you like a bourbon used to stick on AFR's hand... may that smile be ALWAYS on your lips and I DONT KNOW OKAY. Please just stay happy. Always.

OMG EEEPP ANNE HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER OKAY.

May you ripen like a mango and blossom like a rose. Keep Calm and Keep 'em coming LOL

ATESH SALIH [Yes I love him... and I give him to you with full hope that he tires... errmm... I mean entertains you on your big day properly LOL ]

I LOVE YOU!

LOADS!

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

-Vee

Ps- did I ever say it properly? I didn't right? ;) well, I love you Heart

CRAZY NINJA FANGIRLING FOREVA! Heart

Edited by V323 - 11 November 2012 at 10:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nabnabUltimateWishescrazymg.04HeadOverHeelsundercoverhappywonderblakeBlueMystique

UltimateWishes Senior Member
UltimateWishes
UltimateWishes

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Many Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Anne!!  :)

Wishing you on a day that is in every possible way as special as you are .

Thank you For Gracing Me With The Happiness I Get In Reading Your Stories And Fanfictions. Thank You For Writing Mystic Skies , Parrallel Passions and 3 years later Thank you for Being So Creative!

Thank you For Giving Me A Reason To Be Happy and to celebrate ...otherwise I Would Probably Be Mourning The Exit Of BS

Thank You For Just Being You! For You Are one of the many great writers in this vast world whose work I Indulge In ! 

And Today is all about you ! :) So Make The Most Of  It

Here Is Your Cake  PS: Sorry =) I Was A Little HungryLOL

Edited by UltimateWishes - 11 November 2012 at 11:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazymg.04HeadOverHeelsundercoverhappyBlueMystiquereflorated

Rayolight Senior Member
Rayolight
Rayolight

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
OMG! Happy Birthday Anne!

Have the most wonderful beautiful day and year!! :)

Cheers!!!

HeadOverHeelsBlueMystiquereflorated

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
happy birthday dear...have a blast

HeadOverHeelsBlueMystiquereflorated

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Omg Its ur Birthday!!! 

Many Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Anne!!! Wish U a wonderful Year ahead!!! Big smile  Big smile
Party Time... Party  Party

Love u Anne for all the amazing stories u have given us... I am so glad I joined IF!! Big smile

God bless You with all success and happiness dear!!! 
U ROCK Babes!!! 
cant wait for next story!!! 
Love U muaahhh... Heart Heart

Have a Blast!!! 

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 November 2012 at 10:52am

HeadOverHeelsundercoverhappyBlueMystique

Go to top