Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-sunday- total recall epi 67-68 (Page 56)

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Maa mujhe kaun sa diya?

jo tujey pasand ho wo le le jaldiWink

@geet

heroine ki bollywood main acting kya jaroorat hai..aajkal skin shows ke kaam chalta haiWink safed chikni bhoot LOL

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

neelu sumi

both like 3rd one..ab maara maari karoLOL

well i am bollywood fan...meri to rag rag main bachpan se bollywood basa huva hai...eating ..movies and gossip this is my life fundaLOL

i so agree to you amisha..i m a huge bollywood fan...can watch ny movie considering it is good!!Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by anonymous1111

d movie will be horrible..i cant trust neone except ranbir...i will prefer d original only !!
I hope it will be ok. But most of the remakes have been terrible. Lets see. I will surely watch it for old times sake LOL I feel I owe it to the directorEmbarrassed

Sumi - Haaawww Cry But I only like the third one.  Rest all are too big and flashy for me.

Geethu - Waise the heroine's wouldnt have much to do anyway. Even in AAA KArishma Kapoor and Raveena Tandon didnt have much to do,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsgirlsumiswap-RadhaRani-

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

d movie will be horrible..i cant trust neone except ranbir...i will prefer d original only !!
I hope it will be ok. But most of the remakes have been terrible. Lets see. I will surely watch it for old times sake LOL I feel I owe it to the directorEmbarrassed

Sumi - Haaawww Cry But I only like the third one.  Rest all are too big and flashy for me.

Geethu - Waise the heroine's wouldnt have much to do anyway. Even in AAA KArishma Kapoor and Raveena Tandon didnt have much to do,

well just checked google...dis is an old news in 2011...and rajkumar santoshi has denied it already!!

Edited by anonymous1111 - 12 November 2012 at 2:47am

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Ami - I'll taKE the 3rd one. Thanks!

Sumi - Even I like Rajni movies and I am not even ashamed to admit it. But I do feel that he is capable of doing much much much more than what they make him do. If anything they undersell his talent as an actor and oversell his style. Thalapathi anyone???
I have never watched any of Rajinikanth's movies in the theaters so far! Only on TV! Wink
If at all I like his movies, then its for his humor and comedy part and not for anything else!

I'm a Kamalhaasan fan and had never been tired of watching his movie (school days) in the theater on opening day without a seat to sit through out the movie! Wink 

Neelu, Thalapathi is one exception and that is to do more with Maniratnam! Big smile And yes Rajini was at his best out there!

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Mujhe bhi remake dekhni hai AAA ka but new cast ke sath pata nahi kaisi hogi?

dsgirl-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

well just checked google...dis is an old news in 2011...and rajkumar santoshi has denied it already!!
They showed a segment on Zoom TV on Saturday with the same news. They interviwed Rajkumar Santoshi and he said he is very serious about the remake.

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

i so agree to you amisha..i m a huge bollywood fan...can watch ny movie considering it is good!!Smile 

yes dear...i am not tv fan..tv main mujey comedy shows hi pasand aate hai...

like baa bahu baby...khichdi...Mahi way..Rishta.com...hum panch my child hood showLOL dekh bhai dekhLOL comedy circus sarabhai...tarak mehta...tv main mujey halka fukla pasand hai..this so heavy drama not for me. but NBT main pata nahi kya Aaisi baat hai jo i am become FanEmbarrassed

dsgirlsumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index