Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-sunday- total recall epi 67-68 (Page 36)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

just a day before when i was to return to my place ... i was thinking ke ghar jaake karu kya ... there is nthing left for me to watch on tv ... all my roomies where happy tht they will finally get to watch their arnav and khushi and i was feeling award ...as i dint had my nbtOuch...

Hey kiran. Dont worry.. Hamri pass nbt 2 hai.. Nbt 2.. Nxt holiday peh dek lena mmt dodengi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Lakshmi, Deepavali preps are kinda ok! I'm working today but will manage to do some more preps around evening!

My daughter started with her sparklers already and so the festival kinda started for us! Big smile
Tried out some sweets prep @ home which were flop show! LOL But will buy some from outside and will prepare some items tomorrow! Hopefully risk-free items! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laxmi05Lekz-lightinfested-..geeth..

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by krazzybeam

hi geethu and hi lekz

Hi Kiran...where are u returning to ?
Cheer up just 2 more months...Big smile

haan yaar ... i want this time t pass out soon  ... i hope we get to nanhi mohan and guru all over again ... we will ofcourse have megha and mohan ...

Laxmi05

Laxmi05 Senior Member
Laxmi05
Laxmi05

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Lakshmi, Deepavali preps are kinda ok! I'm working today but will manage to do some more preps around evening!

My daughter started with her sparklers already and so the festival kinda started for us! Big smile
Tried out some sweets prep @ home which were flop show! LOL But will buy some from outside and will prepare some items tomorrow! Hopefully risk-free items! Wink

We have already finished two boxes of sweetsBig smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Senpoo

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Its festive mood all around...Happy Diwali Poo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laxmi05-lightinfested-Senpoo

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Hahhah kiran hope v get to c ur guru back on screen dat too in phull pants

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Hey kiran. Dont worry.. Hamri pass nbt 2 hai.. Nbt 2.. Nxt holiday peh dek lena mmt dodengi LOL

haan .pata maine mere hostel kr logo ko nbt dewaana ban dala ... i used  to tell them long storiess abt  our nbt ... then finally one of them said ...lets see tere nbt main itna kya hai ... now they catch 2-3 epis daily ...LOL

and i tld dem tht its gonna return wid second season ... so even they r excited 

moral of the story ... we can promote our show ...better then the channel does (colors really need to take up classes and learn promotion ... we need to attend tutions from star plus)

i recently saw too many posters of a female who was missing ...it turned out to be a show of star plus lol
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Hahhah kiran hope v get to c ur guru back on screen dat too in phull pants

even half pants would do ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index