MMT-sunday- total recall epi 67-68 - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Senpoo

I have never watched any of Rajinikanth's movies in the theaters so far! Only on TV! 😉
If at all I like his movies, then its for his humor and comedy part and not for anything else!

I'm a Kamalhaasan fan and had never been tired of watching his movie (school days) in the theater on opening day without a seat to sit through out the movie! 😉 

Neelu, Thalapathi is one exception and that is to do more with Maniratnam! 😃 And yes Rajini was at his best out there!
I have somehow never really liked Kamal. Don't ask me why because I really don't have a sensible explanation for it 😆 I did love him in Anbe Sivam.

See he had potential which he proved in Thalapathi. After that he refused to do serious films.
ohk..even i g2g..study tym..bbye ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I have somehow never really liked Kamal. Don't ask me why because I really don't have a sensible explanation for it 😆 I did love him in Anbe Sivam.

See he had potential which he proved in Thalapathi. After that he refused to do serious films.

I think Baba chhod ke baaki sab movies maine dekhe hain and I have enjoyed them thoroughly. But I did not like Sivaji some how
YRF and Sony had promised that they would come out with Season 2 for Mahi Way and Rishta.com. but they never did 😭 
Originally posted by anonymous1111

ohk..even i g2g..study tym..bbye ðŸ¤—

Bye Dhara. Study well 😳
Originally posted by Senpoo

Hi Ami, Thanks for the gifts! 2 and 6 for myself and my daughter! 😉

for you daughter one more gift 😃

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

YRF and Sony had promised that they would come out with Season 2 for Mahi Way and Rishta.com. but they never did 😭 

I loved the concept of Rishta.com. That guy was way too cute 😳. I loved even Huzaifa in that show 😆
Yeah Sumi! MMKR is all time favorite of his comedy movies! And many in recent times as well! And Kamal was so so different in all the roles that he performed there!

So I got two gifts 'cos nobody chose them!  I will wear them with my black and gold silk cotton saree! 😃 Ami dear, thank you!
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

I have to go now. Bye frds.

Bye Pooja 😊
Originally posted by sumiswap

I think Baba chhod ke baaki sab movies maine dekhe hain and I have enjoyed them thoroughly. But I did not like Sivaji some how
I did not bother watching Sivaji because it had Shriya in it. I dislike her with a passion. Actually several Tamil female actors give me a headache so I avoid their movies.