Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: geethu07

Pls come up with reviews of SOS and JTHJ .So dat i culd decide whtr to watch it out not.After Veer zara am scared of YC movies. Well SOS the trailerd n songs r not happening for me.

Yaar I dont miss AD comedy movies. I have enjoyed all his comedy movies. The Golmaal series being my favourite!

But will surely tell you my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Sumi - I read somewhere that Andaz Apna Apna is being remade into Pasand Apni Apni and the leads would be Ranbir Kapoor will portray Aamir Khan's Amarand Imran Khan will portray Salman Khan's Prem. The leading ladies are Katrina and Jacqueline

Yeah K nJ kyu y cant y take up some heroines who can act??!
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ami - I'll taKE the 3rd one. Thanks!

Sumi - Even I like Rajni movies and I am not even ashamed to admit it. But I do feel that he is capable of doing much much much more than what they make him do. If anything they undersell his talent as an actor and oversell his style. Thalapathi anyone???

I loved loved Thalapathi! ๐Ÿ˜ณ. The songs, the concept, the acting...everything perfect! Rajinikanth acts really well even in those masala movies...

BTW I took the third one so you have to go for something else! ๐Ÿ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Sachchi???๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But why KK and JF?? ๐Ÿคข

I would love to watch the remake though ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haan! Rajkumar Santoshi is very serious about the remake/sequel.

I am ok with Ranbir and Imran in a way actually. I am sure both would do justice. But I am not entirely sure about the girls.

Yaar we absolutely have to watch the movie. We owe it to Gogo ji's ghagra and Teja's mark ๐Ÿคฃ
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
neelu sumi

both like 3rd one..ab maara maari karo๐Ÿ˜†

well i am bollywood fan...meri to rag rag main bachpan se bollywood basa huva hai...eating ..movies and gossip this is my life funda๐Ÿ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Maa mujhe kaun sa diya?

jo tujey pasand ho wo le le jaldi๐Ÿ˜‰

@geet

heroine ki bollywood main acting kya jaroorat hai..aajkal skin shows ke kaam chalta hai๐Ÿ˜‰ safed chikni bhoot ๐Ÿ˜†
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

neelu sumi

both like 3rd one..ab maara maari karo๐Ÿ˜†

well i am bollywood fan...meri to rag rag main bachpan se bollywood basa huva hai...eating ..movies and gossip this is my life funda๐Ÿ˜†

i so agree to you amisha..i m a huge bollywood fan...can watch ny movie considering it is good!!๐Ÿ˜Š 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anonymous1111

d movie will be horrible..i cant trust neone except ranbir...i will prefer d original only !!

I hope it will be ok. But most of the remakes have been terrible. Lets see. I will surely watch it for old times sake ๐Ÿ˜† I feel I owe it to the director๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sumi - Haaawww ๐Ÿ˜ญ But I only like the third one.  Rest all are too big and flashy for me.

Geethu - Waise the heroine's wouldnt have much to do anyway. Even in AAA KArishma Kapoor and Raveena Tandon didnt have much to do,
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hope it will be ok. But most of the remakes have been terrible. Lets see. I will surely watch it for old times sake ๐Ÿ˜† I feel I owe it to the director๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sumi - Haaawww ๐Ÿ˜ญ But I only like the third one.  Rest all are too big and flashy for me.

Geethu - Waise the heroine's wouldnt have much to do anyway. Even in AAA KArishma Kapoor and Raveena Tandon didnt have much to do,

well just checked google...dis is an old news in 2011...and rajkumar santoshi has denied it already!!
Edited by anonymous1111 - 11 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ami - I'll taKE the 3rd one. Thanks!

Sumi - Even I like Rajni movies and I am not even ashamed to admit it. But I do feel that he is capable of doing much much much more than what they make him do. If anything they undersell his talent as an actor and oversell his style. Thalapathi anyone???

I have never watched any of Rajinikanth's movies in the theaters so far! Only on TV! ๐Ÿ˜‰
If at all I like his movies, then its for his humor and comedy part and not for anything else!

I'm a Kamalhaasan fan and had never been tired of watching his movie (school days) in the theater on opening day without a seat to sit through out the movie! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Neelu, Thalapathi is one exception and that is to do more with Maniratnam! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And yes Rajini was at his best out there!