Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
well      mr beans holiday is good  so i recommend it 
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mujhe hindi dubbed movie ke link chahiye. Waise youtube pe ultra hindi karke ek channel hai waha bahut si hindi dubbed movie milte hai.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nahi Puja,us film me do ladkiya do don ki bahene hai aur hero dono don ske gang me shaamil hoke unhiko loss karata hai...
BombayTroll thumbnail
by the way deewana was a bit like   na bole tum     with  srk marrying a widow only difference   rishi kapoor returning   when he was presumed to be dead 
BombayTroll thumbnail
but my fav srk movies are kabhi haa kabhi na and chak de india 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mohan asks Renu to apologize to his bike for calling it khatara! πŸ˜† That too asking her to say "Motorcycleji"! πŸ˜‰ What an idea Mohanji! Renu thinks its for his bike and the police thinks its for Mohanji! Renu is a game out there! πŸ˜†
poojaluvnbt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

I heard that its a remake of a telugu movie but I don't think I've watched the original telugu movie of this! πŸ˜ƒ

yaar jisne makkhi banai hai na usi director ki movie hai but mujhe naam pata nahi.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Siree,yeh ladki ka ek film dekha tha jisme isne Hero se pyaar karke shaadi kiya lekin uske baap ko marna chaha-ending me everything gone OK
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Monu ke paas ek dimag bhi tha jo kabhi kabhi chal jata tha nahi to her waqt dil hi kehta tha or karta tha.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Mohan asks Renu to apologize to his bike for calling it khatara! πŸ˜† That too asking her to say "Motorcycleji"! πŸ˜‰ What an idea Mohanji! Renu thinks its for his bike and the police thinks its for Mohanji! Renu is a game out there! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

mohan made her busy with bike and police came..very smart monuπŸ˜† and mohan can't listen any wrong words about his damruπŸ˜†