blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Delu has succeeded in her mission to be in everyone's good books.πŸ˜†

I have a message for the BB housemates- All that glitters is not gold.😈
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

she  is also maximizing on urvashi-ashka rift...really very clever girl...is he yeda banke peda..

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is the one who used to go to them and sit infront of them who cries in the house with her ugly fake eyes...aur aisa naatak karti hain ki she feels bad for them😑
 how fake she is...
SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyualka

she  is also maximizing on urvashi-ashka rift...really very clever girl...is he yeda banke peda..

yes delnaz is eating the peda by becoming yeda. she is the most cunning one.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Till now Del has conducted herself in a very dignified and mature manner and she has a good eqaution with all the members in the house. Whether she's palying a game or is genuine is besides the point and one can debate till eternity and she will not have her answer. So I m liking d way she has been in BB6.

As far as bitching, yeah she does, but then it's bound to happen and she also talks openly to tht person too and try and sort out misunderstandings.

πŸ‘πŸΌ for Delu.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Delu has played the housemates to perfection. No one is able to see her through anything but rose-tinted glasses. πŸ€ͺ

Gotta give it to her!

She is playing smart!πŸ‘

Cleopatraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Delu has played the housemates to perfection. No one is able to see her through anything but rose-tinted glasses. πŸ€ͺ

Not only housemates outsiders too//// Vishal before entering said he thinks Delnaaz is the sweetest.Dumbos are everywhere.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Delu is playing game very well.The reporter asked siddhu who will win  he said delu  has chance.Delu is very smart.
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i cant believe there r delu fans who want her to win πŸ€’ πŸ€’
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Till now Del has conducted herself in a very dignified and mature manner and she has a good eqaution with all the members in the house. Whether she's palying a game or is genuine is besides the point and one can debate till eternity and she will not have her answer. So I m liking d way she has been in BB6.

As far as bitching, yeah she does, but then it's bound to happen and she also talks openly to tht person too and try and sort out misunderstandings.

πŸ‘πŸΌ for Delu.

i think bitching abhi tak   in    the house  sabhi ne ki hai   ,   n vese bhi girls claim karti hai " we r girls    n girls do bitching  , its normal for us "   
so i only can say if this is normal  then no need to do halla gulla  when  housmates bitching kartey hain