Arjun

WOTW1- Young at heart (11/11/12) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Originally posted by angelirebelli

Okay.. here you go Babe.. please feel free to let your imagination run wild.. Wink

If you were born again, what would you like to be?  Hmm..interesting, I think I would like to be reborn as my sister.
     If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do? I would spend time with my family and friends and let them know how much I love them and how much I appreciated their love and support my whole life. 
     If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money?  If I was this lucky and this really happenend then I would make sure I share part of this with the most important people in my life, also would love to help the children of this world and contribute some of it to cancer research in my mom's name.
    If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do? Panic for sure.LOL 
    If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?  My Mom
    If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why?  Mother Theresa (She was the reason for my choice in Nursing career.)
     If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?  I don't know about the looks but I guess I wouldn't really care about the looks, and as for what I would do, absolutely nothing.(Wink)
    If you had to spend eternity with one person, who would it be?  Someone I would be able to tolerate for that long.LOL
     If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be? I have so many favorites, it would be hard to pick so I would randomly take three songs, my top three would be 1. Mora Piya, 2. Teri meri prem Kahani, 3. Kuch is tarah by Atif Aslam
    If you had to listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?  My father is responsible for my love of Hindi music so this is the one I would pick and it wouldn't matter how old or how new. I love all Hindi music.
    If you and someone else were the only people alive on earth, who would you pick the other person to be?  My husband Wink

Now you see how boring I am.LOL

Not bored at all.. very interesting those.. a few of them are very close to how I would think or react.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOTW1- Young at heart (11/11/12) (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
nice idea 
congo shilpa di

ll-Shilpa-ll

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
My ques are as follow
Why u like serial Arjun
who inspired u to write ff/os
what makes ur ff/os diff from others
how u come on if 
which is ur first ff on forum
if u got chance to work in serial ARJUN which character  want to play 

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tami_

My ques are as follow
Why u like serial Arjun- I have always been interested in cop shows, few of my favorite American shows are Criminal minds, CSI series and Law and Order, so when Arjun promos came out I was interested in watching, of course Shaleen makes it much more enjoyable.

who inspired u to write ff/os- More than two years ago I became active on IF, specifically on Saathiya forum, many writers work on that forum inspired me to write my first FF for that forum.

what makes ur ff/os diff from others-I can't get the humor in the stories right but I am told by many that my stories are emotional and I can describe the emotions of the characters well.

how u come on if - I joined in 2008, I can't remember what show I wanted to get information on at the time, but I really didn't become active until 2010, when I became interested in Saathiya.

which is ur first ff on forum- Betrayed by Love is my first FF on this forum, my first OS for the forum is After that Night.

if u got chance to work in serial ARJUN which character  want to play- I couldn't act to save my life but if I did get a chance I would want to play a role on any ETF member, it wouldn't matter.

Thank you Tami, love all your questions.

Edited by sbp1971 - 14 November 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_Gorasiyaangelirebelliprava55663vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Congrats...well deserved! i love that ff!!! Thumbs Up 
I am bad at asking the right questions...so i will spare you from the trouble of replying! lol

ll-Shilpa-ll

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
ok now i know it's the height of being late...ROFL
but still ...i landed up here...Cool
congrats shilpa...ClapClapClap
ur a gem for sure...Thumbs Up
keep entertaining us with ur work...lots of love...Hug
do i need to write who am i...Wink

ll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.