Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

WOTW1- Young at heart (11/11/12) (Page 6)

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Originally posted by funkylicious

Shilpa are u serious who told u Oz is full of gud luking men??? u could have just asked me yaar lol...

Vaise yes I wont deny but Good looking guys are all around the world right
Wink I'm not discouraging u to fly here lol

Well there are good looking men around here hahaha Tongue

LOL Of course there are but my buddy, my agent is from Oz and she assures me there is something special about the men in Oz, but that is just an excuse, my real reason is so that we could meet someday.

So now I can look you up too, if I ever make it there.Big smile

ahaaan... I knew this would be the real reasonLOL well I'm looking forward to meet u someday thenWink
Chalooo IF koi toh milegaEmbarrassed
Just let me knowHug **Stupid me I feel like I'm meeting you in the next hr just cause of thisROFL

I heartily hope and wish you  Good Luck and hope someday would fly down underWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Sneha113 IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha113
Sneha113

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
congrats shilpa...well deserved...with your FFs

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbp1971

Shilpa are u serious who told u Oz is full of gud luking men??? u could have just asked me yaar lol...

Vaise yes I wont deny but Good looking guys are all around the world right
Wink I'm not discouraging u to fly here lol

Well there are good looking men around here hahaha Tongue

LOL Of course there are but my buddy, my agent is from Oz and she assures me there is something special about the men in Oz, but that is just an excuse, my real reason is so that we could meet someday.

So now I can look you up too, if I ever make it there.Big smile

ahaaan... I knew this would be the real reasonLOL well I'm looking forward to meet u someday thenWink
Chalooo IF koi toh milegaEmbarrassed
Just let me knowHug **Stupid me I feel like I'm meeting you in the next hr just cause of thisROFL

I heartily hope and wish you  Good Luck and hope someday would fly down underWink

LOL It is still another few years down the line Shru, just wouldn't be able to get away for now. But yep, I shall also look forward to meeting you someday.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelirebelli

Okay here is my first set of Qs ( P.S - These aren't my questions but I found them interesting Wink )

P.S. - Don't forget to burn the hot seat.. Wink

1.    The first thing I did this morning was: Wished hubby "Happy Anniversary"LOL

2.    My strength is: My self reliance

3.    My weakness is: Getting easily attached to things and people

4.    I feel like a beautiful person (yes or no): Yes

5.    This weekend I'm going to: See SOS and JTHJ, and dinner out with hubby to celebrate the survival of our marriage.Wink

6.    A TV character I'd most compare myself to is: Khushi, very unpredictable, fun and loving one minute and very serious the next.Tongue ( I cry easily too.)

7.    The most important quality in a potential mate is: He has to be able to understand me.

8.    My guilty snack pleasure is: Anything with Chocolates.

9.    My first kiss was: When I was 16 (can't share detailsSmile)

10.  Someone who always makes me laugh is: My virtual brother Jake

11.  I'm annoyed by: Ignorant people

12.  The last books I read was: For entertainment?Confused Let's see, I believe it was over my short summer vacation so I would say Beautiful Sacrifice by Elizabeth Lowell, which I have yet to finish.

13.  If there was a fountain of youth, I'd: Walk past it, no such thing, why mess with god's original plans and version?Wink

14.  I cannot start my day without: At least one cup of coffee

15.  My idol is: will always be my mother, who is no longer in this world but she is always with me.

16.  If I was stuck on a deserted island, the one person I'd bring is: I would make sure you(Angeli) are with me so that certain person can keep searching for us.ROFL

17.  I'd prefer to be (beautiful or book smart): book smart, beauty fades, knowledge stays with you until you die

18.  Wish three wishes I'd ask for are: World peace, wellness of all my family and friends and enough strength to do what I am meant to do until the day I leave this world.

19.  One word to describe me is:  LoveableWink (by most people anyway)

20.  A surprising fact about me is: My ability to stay calm even during the most stressful times.

Well there it is my friend, I hope I lived up to your question banks expectations.LOL

Loved the questions by the way.

Edited by sbp1971 - 12 November 2012 at 7:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelirebelliprava55663

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Loved the answers Babe.. some answers will be looked into while you get interrogated via PMs.. WinkWink

More coming your way soon.. Evil Smile

ll-Shilpa-ll

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Okay.. here you go Babe.. please feel free to let your imagination run wild.. Wink

1. If you were born again, what would you like to be? 
  2. If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do? 
  3. If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money? 
  4. If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do? 
  5. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? 
  6. If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why? 
  7. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? 
  8. If you had to spend eternity with one person, who would it be? 
  9. If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
  10. If you had to listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
  11. If you and someone else were the only people alive on earth, who would you pick the other person to be? 

ll-Shilpa-llprava55663

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
loved your answers shilpa di...

this is a wonderful idea...getting to know more about people here

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelirebelli

Okay.. here you go Babe.. please feel free to let your imagination run wild.. Wink

If you were born again, what would you like to be?  Hmm..interesting, I think I would like to be reborn as my sister.
     If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do? I would spend time with my family and friends and let them know how much I love them and how much I appreciated their love and support my whole life. 
     If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money?  If I was this lucky and this really happenend then I would make sure I share part of this with the most important people in my life, also would love to help the children of this world and contribute some of it to cancer research in my mom's name.
    If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do? Panic for sure.LOL 
    If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?  My Mom
    If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why?  Mother Theresa (She was the reason for my choice in Nursing career.)
     If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?  I don't know about the looks but I guess I wouldn't really care about the looks, and as for what I would do, absolutely nothing.(Wink)
    If you had to spend eternity with one person, who would it be?  Someone I would be able to tolerate for that long.LOL
     If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be? I have so many favorites, it would be hard to pick so I would randomly take three songs, my top three would be 1. Mora Piya, 2. Teri meri prem Kahani, 3. Kuch is tarah by Atif Aslam
    If you had to listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?  My father is responsible for my love of Hindi music so this is the one I would pick and it wouldn't matter how old or how new. I love all Hindi music.
    If you and someone else were the only people alive on earth, who would you pick the other person to be?  My husband Wink

Now you see how boring I am.LOL

Edited by sbp1971 - 14 November 2012 at 5:49am

angelirebelliprava55663

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index