Arjun

WOTW1- Young at heart (11/11/12) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Congrats Shilpa ...Enjoy your time on the Hot Seat!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishkll-Shilpa-llTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOTW1- Young at heart (11/11/12) (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Your name:Shilpa

Birthday: May 29

Age:I am actually older than most of the young ones here.Smile

Hobbies:Reading, writing, love to listen to Hindi music

Profession:Registered Nurse

Which writer inspired you to write:I have quiet a few,Mary Higgins Clark, Judith Mcnaught, Elizabeth Lowell, I will ready any author if the story is interesting.

How did you end up posting your stories here: I wanted to watch Arjun from the very first promo and joined the forum as soon as it was active, was hooked to Riya and Arjun from the start. My very first OS on them was After that night, and well rest is history.

Your first FF:My first FF was for Saathiya: Gohem- The love story (awful writingConfused)

Your own favorite FF: Is my current one on this forum, Betrayed by Love- this is complete different attempt by me. Destiny and First Love both written on Gohem were my own stories unrelated to the story that remain my favorite also.

Your favorite FFs on the forum: To list a few, Fire and water by ValleryWorks, Kash Aap Hamare Hote by Tina, Kismet Connection by Viday Anand, Anything written by Avantika AKA Mohabbatgirl there are more that I am sure I am forgetting to mention. Honestly though I love to read all work on Ariya and have yet to catch up with all of them.

Your favorite writers on the forum:Avantika, Tina, Valleryworks, Viday Anand, Shru, Mushirox, Mahi, Aukview and the rest who makes me smile by writing on Ariya.

What kind of FFs do you like to read:I like to read anything that is romantic and full of emotions.
To write: Up to now I have only had experience in writing romantic ones, but with Arjun I am venturing out into added suspense and crime stories with romance.

What characters of a FF you liked the most: On Saathiya, I loved Gopi the most and most of my FFs were based on her. Here I am loving all the characters.

What characters of a FF you hated the most: I hate any character that is negative.

Your friends on IF: I consider everyone I meet on any forum my friends, but there are few that I am very attached to. One is my angel, her name is Angeli, who is only active on IF for me. I call her my agent also because when I am writing and if I get stuck she puts me on the right track. She doesn't watch lot of Hindi shows but keeps up with whatever I watch for my work on the forum.

How do you get ideas to write FFs: This one is tough, sometimes a idea may pop into my head and I try to imagine if the characters will work for the story, or if the story fits my current favorite characters and plot out the story before I start writing.

Edited by sbp1971 - 11 November 2012 at 10:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angelirebelliFantasia_junkiefunkylicious-Raichu-sree_swaronSneha113shrutisweetyTina2603_TaNi_prava55663kashishk

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Well deserved ...Congratulations Shilpa di 

Betrayed by love is seriously Amazing...i m loving d way u r writing it 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishkll-Shilpa-llprava55663Tina2603

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
shilpa loved your answers

congrats once again
loved ur ff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishkll-Shilpa-ll

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
aww I was hoping its BETRAYED BY LOVETongue  my current favWink

either way... CONGOOo Shilpa

*Edit

OMG just read your answer Shocked What I'm one of your fav WritersROFL thats a jokeTongue I hope but thanks anyways yaarEmbarrassed

Edited by funkylicious - 12 November 2012 at 12:08am

kashishkll-Shilpa-ll

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Yayy... Congratulations Babe.. You absolutely deserve it..  Star

I have known you since your GoHem days and I am in awe of you for spinning out one interesting fic after another.. Big smile

Betrayed by Love has me hooked and its one of my favs.. Wink

kashishkll-Shilpa-ll

Charli_

Goldie

Charli_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
cograts shilpa ...
loved your FF
very well deserving winner DT..
can't wait see her to be grill

kashishkll-Shilpa-ll

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
a few simple questions from me:

best actor, bollywood:
best actress, bollywood:
best actor, Hollywood:
best actress, Hollywood:
best actor, tellywood:
best actress, tellywood:
Favorite dish:
favorite destination:
favorite story
favorite movie:
if you could marry an actor, who would it beEmbarrassed?:

for now only these, i'll be back with other questions as soon as i get themLOL

kashishkll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.