how u come on if 
which is ur first ff on forum
if u got chance to work in serial ARJUN which character  want to play 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tami_

My ques are as follow

Why u like serial Arjun- I have always been interested in cop shows, few of my favorite American shows are Criminal minds, CSI series and Law and Order, so when Arjun promos came out I was interested in watching, of course Shaleen makes it much more enjoyable.

who inspired u to write ff/os- More than two years ago I became active on IF, specifically on Saathiya forum, many writers work on that forum inspired me to write my first FF for that forum.

what makes ur ff/os diff from others-I can't get the humor in the stories right but I am told by many that my stories are emotional and I can describe the emotions of the characters well.

how u come on if - I joined in 2008, I can't remember what show I wanted to get information on at the time, but I really didn't become active until 2010, when I became interested in Saathiya.

which is ur first ff on forum- Betrayed by Love is my first FF on this forum, my first OS for the forum is After that Night.

if u got chance to work in serial ARJUN which character  want to play- I couldn't act to save my life but if I did get a chance I would want to play a role on any ETF member, it wouldn't matter.

Thank you Tami, love all your questions.
Edited by sbp1971 - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats...well deserved! i love that ff!!! 👍🏼 
I am bad at asking the right questions...so i will spare you from the trouble of replying! lol
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok now i know it's the height of being late...🤣
but still ...i landed up here...😎
congrats shilpa...👏👏👏
ur a gem for sure...👍🏼
keep entertaining us with ur work...lots of love...🤗
do i need to write who am i...😉