WOTW1- Young at heart (11/11/12) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sree13-

Can I also ask you?? 😳 if you dont mind then here is some question for you:

favourite book: My favorite book is actually nonfiction called "Bed Number 10" It was story about a woman who for unknown reason was paralyzed and unable to communicate, once she was cured she wrote about her experience lying in the bed in the hospital unable to communicate her needs, this book taught me so many lessons that I never forget. As for fiction one the first book I read that I loved was Double Standard by Judith Mcnaught and there is another American Author called Sharon Sala, her Second Chances is my all time favorite.

favourite passtime:
Reading, listening to music and surfing the internet.

favourite sport:
I don't like any sports at all.

favourite player:
None

the movie you have watched maximum time:
Vivah, and Hum Saath Saath Hai

favourite perfume:
Calvin Kline Euphoria

favorite cartoon:
Loony Tunes

favourite detective character in book:
Sherlock Holmes

favourite costume:
Anything Indian since I have to wear western clothes all the time.

what is the best thing about Arjun forum:
Everyone is so friendly, there is always something new to discover each time I log on and of course all the great FFs, OSs, and SSs.

why your username is sbp1971:
No special reasons, SBP are my initials and year 1971 is the year my uncle came to America, and he is the reason I am here so I never forget.

now some rapid fire question(answer only one option please,dont choose both
😳)

Arjun or rathod:
Arjun first always

saathiya or Arjun:
Arjun

bollywood or hollywood:
Bollywood

movie or serial:
Both

western or Indian:
Both

okay thats all..sorry if I bother you..thank you so much 😊

Thanks so much, and please don't apologize, I don't mind answering questions at all, the fun of being on the hot seat.😆
Shilpa are u serious who told u Oz is full of gud luking men??? u could have just asked me yaar lol...

Vaise yes I wont deny but Good looking guys are all around the world right
😉 I'm not discouraging u to fly here lol

Well there are good looking men around here hahaha 😛
great shilpa di..loved your answers and waiting for your story now...that kashish requested for

Originally posted by funkylicious

Shilpa are u serious who told u Oz is full of gud luking men??? u could have just asked me yaar lol...

Vaise yes I wont deny but Good looking guys are all around the world right
😉 I'm not discouraging u to fly here lol

Well there are good looking men around here hahaha 😛

😆 Of course there are but my buddy, my agent is from Oz and she assures me there is something special about the men in Oz, but that is just an excuse, my real reason is so that we could meet someday.

So now I can look you up too, if I ever make it there.😃
Originally posted by prava55663

great shilpa di..loved your answers and waiting for your story now...that kashish requested for

Thanks so much, okay let's see what I come up with. This is on the spot, so have to come up with a very good scenario.😉
Kashish you said few lines, but couldn't do it in few lines without making Arjun work for forgiveness, so here is the end results.😆 This is the best I could do without knowing what they fought about.

"Riya!" Arjun shouted but it did him no good since Riya refused to stop let alone listen to him. He had been trying to apologize to her since this morning but she refused to even be in the same room with him. Each time he entered the room she would leave and if she couldn't leave then she kept her face turned away from him.

Arjun was quickly losing patience, in fact, he was no longer in the mood to pacify her and be calm when saying he is sorry for the harsh words he spoke to her the day before. He saw her enter her cabin, then glanced at his teammates who were trying hard not to laugh at his predicament.

Arjun saw Rathore hide his amusement and glared at him. "What is so funny Rathore?"

Rathore stopped pretending and grinned at his friend openly. "You," he said to Arjun. "It is great to see the great Arjun Raute brought down notch or two." Chottu and Shree snickered but the smiles were wiped off of their faces when Arjun turned his glare on them.

By this time Arjun was fuming and left the conference room without saying another word. He marched straight to Riya's cabin and barged in without knocking on the door. His anger melted instantly when he saw Riya standing by the window, silent tears rolling down her cheeks. He turned to close and lock the door then walked towards her.

Riya heard the door close and lock and wiped her tears quickly. "What do you want Arjun sir? Leave me alone, I don't want to hear anything you have to say." She tried to walk past him but he grabbed her arm to stop her.

Riya instantly struggled to get out of his grip, "Let me go sir, I told you I don't want to hear anything you have to say."

Arjun ignored at her and kept gazing into her eyes, he knew he had hurt her badly this time; the pain in her eyes was hard to miss. He felt ashamed for hurting her so badly. He wrapped his other arm around her to halt her struggles then slowly walked her backward until her back was against the wall and there was no way for her to escape.

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, "I am sorry Riya I am an idiot." He then kissed both of her eyelids close, "Please forgive me for being so arrogant and rude," he moved to her left cheek to give her a lingering kiss before moving to her right cheek to do the same, "Please give me one more chance to make up for my stupidity."

By this this time Riya had melted but she continued to hold back and not acknowledge his apology.

Arjun cupped her face with both of his hands and gave her the most gentle kiss on her lips; once he felt her lips under his he couldn't help but deepen the kiss. That's all it took for both Arjun and Riya to forget everything but the feelings the kiss aroused in each.

Arjun pulled back reluctantly, waited for Riya to open her eyes then smiled at her gently, "I love you Riya Arjun Suryakant Raute and I am so, so sorry for hurting you like I did."

Riya finally gave him her signature dimpled smile and Arjun's heart skipped a beat seeing the smile he so loved on her.

Riya couldn't help but forgive him; he may be an idiot, arrogant and rude sometimes but she loves him to distractions. He lashes out when he is angry angry and he is quick to lose his temper but underneath the tough man is heart of gold that she fell in love with instantly. "I forgive you Arjun Suryakant Raute, only because I love you too and I know you didn't mean the harsh words you threw at me."

Riya moved away from him to walked toward the door but turned and grinned at him. "By the way I forgave you with the first kiss but just wanted to see if you would actually break your own rule of no romance at work." She said with a wide grinned and a wink then walked out of the office quickly.

Arjun grinned and shook his head as he watched his wife run out of her own office. Life with his Riya is never dull he thought to himself and followed her to the conference room.

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 11 years ago
Shilpa you answered very well..great 👍🏼
miss WOTW you proved it again that how much you are deserving by your writing 😊
superb job..well done 👍🏼
Edited by -sree13- - 11 years ago
wow shilpa di, it was awesome..

specially at the when she said, "i forgave you for the first kiss but wanted to see if you break your own rule"..
it was so good arjun broke his own rule for ria...how sweet..

rules are meant to be broken:)
Originally posted by sbp1971

😆 Of course there are but my buddy, my agent is from Oz and she assures me there is something special about the men in Oz, but that is just an excuse, my real reason is so that we could meet someday.

So now I can look you up too, if I ever make it there.😃

Awww.. trust me Babe.. u will never b disappointed.. U do know I have do have good taste in men 😉

Oz is Men Heaven, all you need is be at the right places at the right time  with the right people..😈😆
Fab answers all, love the Arjun-Riya scene... I shall post a set of Qs soon.. 😉