Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP#113 Roohne Choli Jism Ki Khushboo,Tujo Pass Ayi (Page 85)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">i am getting so nervous about my externship tomorrow that i think i won't be able to sleep todayLOLi hate it when i get this nervous and stressOuch</font>

Ahhh, you'll do great and you should be excited not nervous. You just have to be confident and like you're only one whose qualified for the opportunity. Remember nerve is like the dog in your life and we know how you hate those that type of dogs. So relax and pray and remember kattu is the enemy   LOL

Jokes apart you'll do fine and I'll pray it works out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
thank you rani for the boost upBig smile i agree! i should be excited not nervous. nervous is dog and i hate dogsAngry

OMG! you threw water at herROFLROFLROFLROFL
omg she must have gotten under your skin very badly. she ran boy you must have scared the shit out of herROFL

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Yes she was scare called me a psycho and I said BOO, she rushed out very fast. Bani she called security to the wrong group and started screaming cause security was around. I hate stupid loud mouths people.

I wonder how's stalker Syria
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
oh for a second when bella was all sad and hurt that edward left her, it was like she was about to die and her dreams but when she said kutta makes her feel alive my mouth drop to the floorShockedShockedShocked he makes her forget the hole in her chest like shit he does dude that kutta smellsDead this is the reason i hate bella so much and for god sake piya was nothing like this woman. she was clear about loving abhay and only loving him.

@rani
i also hate when people does thatAngry don't blame it on me when i did nothing. bloody woman no wonder she got scaredLOL i think syria is dame busy.

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Bella was confuse and weak cause she couldn't be without Edward. Since she couldn't die she turn to Jacob which was wrong cause she was leading him on too.

btw did your hear VD is making it official by getting married Jan 7th. I wondered will pigs in a blanket be on the menu. LOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
rani seriously this moon or whatever this dog is being shown more then edwardDead he said he won't hurt her ever ever and won't do what edward did like wt fish. someone needs to tell him about true love which only edward did to bella. i so wanted edward to ditch bella and go out with someone else then i would like to see her how she lives her lifeTongue

omg i think i might see the movie life of Pi
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I want to see the movie PI too and it looks really good. The boy who starts in the movie is so cute and funny. He said his big brother was auditioning so he when with him to keep him company but the director saw him liked him and give him the role. LOL

Suraj said his brother isn't mad at him

LOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
really rani b/c this bella girl is giving me sick thinking. she keeps looking at naked dog as if she is about to lick him or this actress expression is like thatDead she is leading him on too too much, the way she is saying she hates what his family is doing to him etc..touching him like ew ew! one moment it's edward and next moment she is saying she will leave with him like ew ewAngry run away with kuttaAngry 

no wonder i never watched this shit movie. there is no edward in this movie as much as i wanted him to beAngry shit movie. the dog fight is dame funnyLOL gosh this dogs get's pissed off very much.

wow so the brother got the part when he came to give him companyLOL well atleast one of them is in there. he might not be mad but sad for sure!

pyar-ishk

Go to top