Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP#113 Roohne Choli Jism Ki Khushboo,Tujo Pass Ayi (Page 82)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me_shreeya

@ mandy..
Oh..why did u listen to the story b4 hand.. Shocked

Read it in wiki LOL

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
@Shreya, Stefan broke up with Elena and she accepted it because she hurt Stefan again. n she thinks ever since she has become vampire she has become darker so she is more attracted to Damon now.. Damon surely isnt very happy but also sad for stefan bcoz he know stefan tried to do everything to make Elenas vampire life easy... n now she will be with damo for some days n get upset n run to stefan again.. thats wht she does.. i hope this time Stefan wont accept her...
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

@Manasa, oho we differ here.. I happen to be a good cook and my friends love my cooking but its only when i get time to cook  LOL i cant cook fish that i never tried except that i can cook pretty much normal dishes which we eat for lunch or dinner n italian cuisine which is my fav n also some from Chinese. but my specialties are italian n desserts Embarrassed oh my, i love gazar ka halwa... when i will come to India u must make some for me Big smile 

@Shreeya, seems like that LOL I mostly watch eng movies bcoz i love thriller, actions, mystery movies n hollywood makes the best out of it.. but comedy more i watch romantic comedy. 

Tanzie my mom's an awesome cook n she's kinda possessive abt the kitchen. I am normally a reserved person but at home esp with my mom, I am like a tornado LOL I keep on yaaping n my mom cant stand tat n she throws me out of the kitchen ROFL Tats one reason y I never learned to cook but one day when my friends all decided to get something from home cooked by themselves, I was left with no other option n tat was the first ever dish I prepared, under my mom's guidance Embarrassed n it came out very well n I have tried it many times now. So I can safely say tat I am an ace at making it LOL I'll more than happy to make it for u Hug n I shall also learn to make some diff stuff as well so tat I dont feed u only tat LOL I love Italian cuisine too Embarrassed Will defo learn to prepare Italian dishes Big smile
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

@Shreya, Stefan broke up with Elena and she accepted it because she hurt Stefan again. n she thinks ever since she has become vampire she has become darker so she is more attracted to Damon now.. Damon surely isnt very happy but also sad for stefan bcoz he know stefan tried to do everything to make Elenas vampire life easy... n now she will be with damo for some days n get upset n run to stefan again.. thats wht she does.. i hope this time Stefan wont accept her...

Stelena broke up? Shocked This stupid woman is gonna break Damon's heart too? Angry My poor poor Damon Cry Y does he end up with a heartbreak all the time? Broken Heart
Sujal.Kashish IF-Sizzlerz
Sujal.Kashish
Sujal.Kashish

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@mandy
oh..oki
I dont like to knw the story b4 watching the movie..it kills the excitement..hehe..

@tanzie..
oh oki.. then its nt for me to see..i cant handle stelena break up..!
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Tanzie my mom's an awesome cook n she's kinda possessive abt the kitchen. I am normally a reserved person but at home esp with my mom, I am like a tornado LOL I keep on yaaping n my mom cant stand tat n she throws me out of the kitchen ROFL Tats one reason y I never learned to cook but one day when my friends all decided to get something from home cooked by themselves, I was left with no other option n tat was the first ever dish I prepared, under my mom's guidance Embarrassed n it came out very well n I have tried it many times now. So I can safely say tat I am an ace at making it LOL I'll more than happy to make it for u Hug n I shall also learn to make some diff stuff as well so tat I dont feed u only tat LOL I love Italian cuisine too Embarrassed Will defo learn to prepare Italian dishes Big smile

My mom throws me out of kitchen too saying i will ruin it ROFL  but i tried lot of things first hand when she was severely sick n surprisingly outcomes were good. since mom was sick for months,i prepared my lunch for ofc, snacks etc etc so i tried new things otherwise i wudnt have known i can cook so well LOL oh my, soo sweet of u Hug
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@Shreeya, dont worry... it wasnt heartbreaking but very calm and subtle.. Stefan just said When I was a ripper i pushed you through it almost so i understand your feelings for Damon but now i cant do it anymore... 
she is now turning on her feelings for Damon n Damon isnt really happy bcoz Stefan is sad n for her they will surely fight again soon. how many times will she hurt both of them... urrrghhh im soo mad at Elena...
Sujal.Kashish IF-Sizzlerz
Sujal.Kashish
Sujal.Kashish

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@ tanzie..
oh..!! then i think i ll catch tht scene..

oki buy guys see ya all laterHug

Go to top