Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP#113 Roohne Choli Jism Ki Khushboo,Tujo Pass Ayi (Page 61)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Tanzie, Mandy - Going now...very sleepy. Cya tomm. Bye gnsd.Tc

@Tanzie - tonight you didn't get a chance to say "when are you going?" ROFL

Gn Urvi Embarrassed

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I read tat long ago when you gave me the link. give me again... need to read... i will give you the summary for guardian tomorrow...
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

I read tat long ago when you gave me the link. give me again... need to read... i will give you the summary for guardian tomorrow...

Dont worry give me the summary when ur done Embarrassed Actually the story was based on Volturi n Quilutes. This was the love story of Aro's hybrid daughter n Jacob n Nessie's werewolf son who had vampire genes in him as well(who was the next clan leader thanks to his lineage n the vampire genes in him only gave certain powers vampires had but he's still a werewolf n the strongest among them all). Here I wanted Pia to be a half vampire hybrid n Abhay to be the werewolf. Will it be good? Ouch Its actually an intense, dark n passionate story. I had kinda liked the concept when I had thought of it only n even now I regret not having written it down n now I wanna have it as an Abhiya FF. Will it be ok?

Edited by mandy1024 - 15 November 2012 at 12:53pm
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
This was the prologue n I had written only this:

Prologue

All this while, I was forced to live the life of a monster. A monster who knew nothing about love, compassion, or humanity. I was born a killer. One who killed her own mother on birth. I was taught to perceive myself to be far more superior to the mortals who inhabited the most part of this world. A better part, I might add now that I realised my whole life was nothing short of a lie. A treacherous deception. I was sired but not out of love. I was just another experiment for my father.

Each passing moment feels like an eternity, an endless abyss and I cannot see anything beyond the darkness that engulfs my soul. The only way out is to break free. Will I be able to do that? Will I be able to step out and face the unknown? But I am done with the lies. I have to make up my mind. Each choice comes with a price. The question is, will I be able to abandon my father for my freedom? Despite knowing all that he has done and been responsible for, it tears me apart to turn my back on him. If I choose to stay back, then I'll go back to being the despicable hunter I was, and if I step out, the hunter may be hunted by an army headed by the man she loves the most.

I do have a choice before me. I can either let the monster in me consume my whole being or brace my humanity and atone for the past sins that were the result of my existence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Dont worry give me the summary when ur done Embarrassed Actually the story was based on Volturi n Quilutes. This was the love story of Aro's hybrid daughter n Jacob n Nessie's werewolf son who had vampire genes in him as well(who was the next clan leader thanks to his lineage n the vampire genes in him only gave certain powers vampires had but he's still a werewolf n the strongest among them all). Here I wanted Pia to be a half vampire hybrid n Abhay to be the werewolf. Will it be good? Ouch Its actually an intense, dark n passionate story. I had kinda liked the concept when I had thought of it only n even now I regret not having written it down n now I wanna have it as an Abhiya FF. Will it be ok?

Abhay a werewolf...no offence but i will have a hard time imagining it LOL.. make Abhay the hybrid and pia the shewolf.. it would be dynamic and their chemistry should be hot and passionate...somewhr like the underworld trilogy... its just a suggg.. rets whatever you write i will read Big smile
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Abhay a werewolf...no offence but i will have a hard time imagining it LOL.. make Abhay the hybrid and pia the shewolf.. it would be dynamic and their chemistry should be hot and passionate...somewhr like the underworld trilogy... its just a suggg.. rets whatever you write i will read Big smile

Hmmm even I thought of it but it wont fit the story Ouch I shall PM the concept I had when I thought abt it writing it down. Of course the idea of vampire werewolf being at war was something I saw for the first in Underworld Trilogy LOL If u would like to know then I shall PM u n u can only suggest wat would be better. Bcoz the concept of family bonding is more in werewolf than vampires.

Trust me this would be the most passionate piece of writing I shall ever write bcoz here its abt 2 ppl who belong to enemy clans n not a monster n human. So when both partners r equally strong with heightened emotions, u can imagine how their chemistry will be like Wink

Edited by mandy1024 - 15 November 2012 at 1:07pm
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
K me going to sleep now Sleepy Anyways if ur interested by any chance lemme know. I shall PM the concept to u tomo Embarrassed Gn sd tc Hug
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
made this:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

Go to top