Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP#113 Roohne Choli Jism Ki Khushboo,Tujo Pass Ayi (Page 60)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Diwali vacations par hu Big smile...and so hardly come ol from laptop or even on gtalk. Whn I get back to office...will be back on gtalk too. btw Happy Diwali and happy New Year.Hug

lol...saas-bahu schemeing...u knw na how i ignore and hardly talk abt things i dislike...its one of them

Oh ok, toh chutti enjoy kar LOL Mere office mein mujhe sirf mon ko off mila Angry 
Happy Diwali to u dear Hug New Year ke liye new year pe wish karoongi LOL
Ugh I hate kitchen politics Dead

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@Mandy, yeap i do.. what are you plans with that. same here i hate kitchen politics scene and radhajis reaction toward Madhu in precap saying she is going to be more pain in a** in upcoming episodes because she will taunt madhu n madhu will cry n cry. deepali will smile n have fun enjoying the show n i will be hell irritated seeing it Pinch\

@Urvi agayi with your bisesh tippani Tongue
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

@Mandy, yeap i do.. what are you plans with that. same here i hate kitchen politics scene and radhajis reaction toward Madhu in precap saying she is going to be more pain in a** in upcoming episodes because she will taunt madhu n madhu will cry n cry. deepali will smile n have fun enjoying the show n i will be hell irritated seeing it Pinch\

@Urvi agayi with your bisesh tippani Tongue

True Tanzie n all Madhu will do now is cry Cry n Dips will keep giving tat evil smile Angry Aghhh I hate her Dead She even has the audacity to keep vrath for RK when she has married another man? Dead 

I suppose u know it better than I do tat ur 1st story will always be spl to u Embarrassed I had thought of a story for tat but I couldn pen it down. I wanna turn tat into an Abhiya FF as its close to my heart n well its my first ever story Embarrassed
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Mandy - Arre acc to hindi calendar kal new year tha isliye I wished. 1st jan ko bhi kar dungi LOL
Ohh I hate that too...but fiorget it na. lets talk abt what we love. RKHeart

@Tanzie - Yes..my short and sweet vishesh tippniCool
  And I so agree with you...their commitment towards each other is what shines out for now.

RK ne kya bajayi aaj sabki...class.Clap But did anyone feel that in bajaoing he actually said or infact vented out his pain...and his dislike towards what Bhatia's have done with him...including his mom.

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ok toh tumhe bhi happy new year Hug I love RK Day Dreaming I wish he kicks the Bhatia's out Dead They dont deserve to stay there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@mandy, woww another AbhIya FF...bring it on Big smile but please before that finish one atleast otherwise you will have to postpone again... n please start destroyed again when you get time...

@Urvi, i know.. he was soo cold.. calm and he handled the situation completely i mean the moment he entered along with Madhu protecting in his arms... he took the authority of the situation instantly... power of presence

PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Tanzie, Mandy - Going now...very sleepy. Cya tomm. Bye gnsd.Tc

@Tanzie - tonight you didn't get a chance to say "when are you going?" ROFL

.SmokeySilence.

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

@mandy, woww another AbhIya FF...bring it on Big smile but please before that finish one atleast otherwise you will have to postpone again... n please start destroyed again when you get time...

@Urvi, i know.. he was soo cold.. calm and he handled the situation completely i mean the moment he entered along with Madhu protecting in his arms... he took the authority of the situation instantly... power of presence

Of course I will finish Guardian LOL or maybe atleast bring it to a point where only 2-3 updates r left to go. BTW had I ever told u the concept? Confused Destroyed not sure dear coz readers gave a cold response for tat Ouch If u wanna know I shall say else its ok Embarrassed

Go to top