Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP#113 Roohne Choli Jism Ki Khushboo,Tujo Pass Ayi (Page 59)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis Tanzie Clap I loved RishBala scene though I would have been more happy had RK done more BBB of Dips Ouch Abt Radhaji am confused here Ouch I can totally understand a mother's concern but this was the same woman who thanked fate for sending Madhu into their lives n where did that trust go? I agree her faith was shaken for sure but couldn she give Madhu the benefit of doubt? Ouch I was so disappointed n Dips is nothing but a vile vamp like we have seen in other shows. Agreed RK now stands by Madhu but the prob is once he resumes his shooting she will be stuck with those morons in that house n I already pity Madhu Cry 

I loved RishBala hug today Embarrassed n DD was fab today in tat scene Clap

PurpleHorizon

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Tanzie I decided something Evil Smile
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Lovely analysis Tanzie Clap I loved RishBala scene though I would have been more happy had RK done more BBB of Dips Ouch Abt Radhaji am confused here Ouch I can totally understand a mother's concern but this was the same woman who thanked fate for sending Madhu into their lives n where did that trust go? I agree her faith was shaken for sure but couldn she give Madhu the benefit of doubt? Ouch I was so disappointed n Dips is nothing but a vile vamp like we have seen in other shows. Agreed RK now stands by Madhu but the prob is once he resumes his shooting she will be stuck with those morons in that house n I already pity Madhu Cry 

I hate deepz when she does competition of bahu no1... so typical but i like her when she tries to seduce RK LOL uski itni acchi BBB jo hoti hai... she has guts oopps she is shameless...seems is fab as vamp.. Clap
i wont try to understand radhaji.. Tongue no wonder i call her woman in lala land n lives in delusional world no idea of what happening around her.. Sleepy

DD n VD were both amazing today. RK was so tender, sophisticated in that scene when he was consoling Madhu and Madhu soo vulnerable.. both acted fab Clap 
superb expressions n dialogue delivery

n u decided what? y evil smile LOL
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

@red - she shd know na what and who are the real janwarsROFL
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
U remember my twilight spin off FF? The first thing I ever wrote?
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Urvi Hug Kahan thi tu? Online bhi nahi aayi Ouch Missed u. Mein gtalk mein online thi poora din. But I hate saas bahu scheming stuff Dead 
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Urvi Hug Kahan thi tu? Online bhi nahi aayi Ouch Missed u. Mein gtalk mein online thi poora din. But I hate saas bahu scheming stuff Dead 

Diwali vacations par hu Big smile...and so hardly come ol from laptop or even on gtalk. Whn I get back to office...will be back on gtalk too. btw Happy Diwali and happy New Year.Hug

lol...saas-bahu schemeing...u knw na how i ignore and hardly talk abt things i dislike...its one of them

BeyondHorizon

Go to top