Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP#113 Roohne Choli Jism Ki Khushboo,Tujo Pass Ayi (Page 47)

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@manasa...hey! i agree it has mature content...but i actually liked the book LOL...but i know it is embarrassing at times...minus the mature content...i liked the outline of it..rather i liked christian and ana as a combo...
but if i say only christian...i mean that guy is one difficult person..i really dont know how ana kept up with it...

@tanzie..oh! really? well...then...try again then LOL that book is so in demand...whenever i went to get the book..the librarian was like its gone for reading...oeple are going crazy with that book...its never available LOL

Edited by --peehu-- - 14 November 2012 at 9:53am

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@Peehu, i know its huge popular and also bestseller and that is because of the mature content LOL the moment i started reading it Ana seemed like Bella to me and that time i didnt even know that 50 shades are actually written as FF of Twilight, Christians character is intriguing and I disliked Ana even more than i disliked Bella... so never mind... i dont think i can try and besides i have deleted the ebooks already which i downloaded LOL
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

@Peehu, i know its huge popular and also bestseller and that is because of the mature content LOL the moment i started reading it Ana seemed like Bella to me and that time i didnt even know that 50 shades are actually written as FF of Twilight, Christians character is intriguing and I disliked Ana even more than i disliked Bella... so never mind... i dont think i can try and besides i have deleted the ebooks already which i downloaded LOL

even i came to know later that it was actually written as twilight. they were named as edward and bella but the authr changed the name at last moment...honestly, i seriously didnt understand ana at all...she was well...u know LOL
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --peehu--

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

even i came to know later that it was actually written as twilight. they were named as edward and bella but the authr changed the name at last moment...honestly, i seriously didnt understand ana at all...she was well...u know LOL

@Red, exactly.. you got my problem LOL I couldnt figure out why on the first place she agreed to Christians offer just because he find him hot ermmm Wacko atleast bella was besotted by Edward and in love with him.. it was different so i can accept it and i really liked Twilight first 2 books. n even the first movie.. i loved it.. the 3rd one ruined it for me. Ana is well i donno... forget it.. Tongue LOL LOL
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@tanzie...i know..when i read that she accepted the offer...i was like...is she out of her mind? who does that? and i agree to you..bella was atleast in love..but ana..she just agreed..and i dont know why LOL

i am actually thinking to write an FF inspired from fifty shades...but yes, ofcourse, with my own twists and turns LOL..
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hello everyone
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --peehu--

@tanzie...i know..when i read that she accepted the offer...i was like...is she out of her mind? who does that? and i agree to you..bella was atleast in love..but ana..she just agreed..and i dont know why LOL

i am actually thinking to write an FF inspired from fifty shades...but yes, ofcourse, with my own twists and turns LOL..

same here... i was like holy crap she accepted that Shocked LOL 
oh please do but just a request please dont write the female character like Ana...please LOL 
and on whichever couple you write.. send me PM Tongue LOL
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

hello everyone

Hug

are you making any post today Bani?

Go to top