Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
rani seriously this moon or whatever this dog is being shown more then edward🤢 he said he won't hurt her ever ever and won't do what edward did like wt fish. someone needs to tell him about true love which only edward did to bella. i so wanted edward to ditch bella and go out with someone else then i would like to see her how she lives her life😛

omg i think i might see the movie life of Pi
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want to see the movie PI too and it looks really good. The boy who starts in the movie is so cute and funny. He said his big brother was auditioning so he when with him to keep him company but the director saw him liked him and give him the role. 😆

Suraj said his brother isn't mad at him

😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
really rani b/c this bella girl is giving me sick thinking. she keeps looking at naked dog as if she is about to lick him or this actress expression is like that🤢 she is leading him on too too much, the way she is saying she hates what his family is doing to him etc..touching him like ew ew! one moment it's edward and next moment she is saying she will leave with him like ew ew😡 run away with kutta😡 

no wonder i never watched this shit movie. there is no edward in this movie as much as i wanted him to be😡 shit movie. the dog fight is dame funny😆 gosh this dogs get's pissed off very much.

wow so the brother got the part when he came to give him company😆 well atleast one of them is in there. he might not be mad but sad for sure!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Yes Bella and the kutta give some fans heart burns and many wanting to kill Bella.

True atleast someone in the family got the role. The older brother is an experienced actor too.

My niece wants to fight me cause I ask her if she sad cause Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez broke up 🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
say what he is getting married in jan 7😲 with that woman! gosh man he is taking this too fast or is she really that nice and good of a person that he does not want to let her go.

.Shiva. thumbnail
what they broke up😲 i am surprise they were dating for this long b/c stars like them don't date for this long. seems like one of them got what he/she wanted and got bored of it so BYE BYE😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
We VD fans come to accept that he's happy with her and as long as he's happy so are we

Yes Selena & Bieber broke up cause of trust issues, cause he saw a clip of her of a kissing scene in her upcoming movie and got jealous. What a loser 🤣

They dated for a year gosh who knows they'll get back together
.Shiva. thumbnail
like seriously bella and that kutta is pissing me off that i would have ripped both of their heads out😡

he wants to protect bella from alice like W*F what a joke man😆 i am so happy that alice said she will be back after bella puts the dog out🤣🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Gosh the boy looks like a 12 years old girl who wears baggy pants that look likes wearing a soaking diaper, don't know how anyone find him attractive
.Shiva. thumbnail
EW EW! rani bella was about to kiss that kutta but edward called and saved the day for this movie. she was leading him on like to me she wanted to get down with him🤢

edward should have dumped her sick ass😡