Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
the funny things was we were in the theater and this people were chatting about the movie and this lady got pissed off and said if they don't shut up she will tell the people to stop the movie😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Banu 🤗

What you seen it with your mom, wow that's cool 😆

Yes the dog is in all the movies, oh Bella and her nonsense good I skipped it
.Shiva. thumbnail
i am getting so nervous about my externship tomorrow that i think i won't be able to sleep today😆 i hate it when i get this nervous and stress
pyar-ishk thumbnail
What the lady threaten to have the movie stopped 🤣

Bani it happend to me one this lady called security on me and my friend at some Tyler Perry movie cause the section talking behind me. The security came I told them the lady most have forgotten to take her medication cause she was talking too. The security told us to be quite and after security left I told the woman I'll speak to her after the movie ended, Banu the credits didn't even come when that lady started hauling ass, I open my water bottle and threw the water on her and said you need it to cool off.

If she didn't run I was going to beat her butt in the parking lot 😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
yep me and my mom went to see the movie since my friends were too busy i told my mom to come and we were running to catch the 6:30 show😆

gosh bella always wanted to be a vampire. great choice b/c vampires are always sexy and smells good re😆 she said she loves edward but then after two movie she is saying she loves kutta but not like she loves edward😕 bloody woman is gone down hill from movie 1 to 3🤢
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">i am getting so nervous about my externship tomorrow that i think i won't be able to sleep today😆i hate it when i get this nervous and stress</font>

Ahhh, you'll do great and you should be excited not nervous. You just have to be confident and like you're only one whose qualified for the opportunity. Remember nerve is like the dog in your life and we know how you hate those that type of dogs. So relax and pray and remember kattu is the enemy   ðŸ˜†

Jokes apart you'll do fine and I'll pray it works out
.Shiva. thumbnail
thank you rani for the boost up😃 i agree! i should be excited not nervous. nervous is dog and i hate dogs😡

OMG! you threw water at her🤣🤣🤣🤣
omg she must have gotten under your skin very badly. she ran boy you must have scared the shit out of her🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Yes she was scare called me a psycho and I said BOO, she rushed out very fast. Bani she called security to the wrong group and started screaming cause security was around. I hate stupid loud mouths people.

I wonder how's stalker Syria
.Shiva. thumbnail
oh for a second when bella was all sad and hurt that edward left her, it was like she was about to die and her dreams but when she said kutta makes her feel alive my mouth drop to the floor😲😲😲 he makes her forget the hole in her chest like shit he does dude that kutta smells🤢 this is the reason i hate bella so much and for god sake piya was nothing like this woman. she was clear about loving abhay and only loving him.

@rani
i also hate when people does that😡 don't blame it on me when i did nothing. bloody woman no wonder she got scared😆 i think syria is dame busy.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Bella was confuse and weak cause she couldn't be without Edward. Since she couldn't die she turn to Jacob which was wrong cause she was leading him on too.

btw did your hear VD is making it official by getting married Jan 7th. I wondered will pigs in a blanket be on the menu. 😆