Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
You gone Mandy? 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am good Tanzie 😳 How r u? Yep I saw JTHJ n surprisingly I loved it 😆 This is one of SRK's finest performances 👏 n gosh Kat's dancing skills have come a long way 😳 Ishq Shava is good but u shd see the dance sequence played just before tat n its fantastic 👏 I liked Anushka more though 😳 Did u see it?

The siggies n icons r all lovely Tanzie 👏 I already used one 😉

Will be back in 15 mins 😳
Originally posted by: mandy1024

I am good Tanzie 😳 How r u? Yep I saw JTHJ n surprisingly I loved it 😆 This is one of SRK's finest performances 👏 n gosh Kat's dancing skills have come a long way 😳 Ishq Shava is good but u shd see the dance sequence played just before tat n its fantastic 👏 I liked Anushka more though 😳 Did u see it?

The siggies n icons r all lovely Tanzie 👏 I already used one 😉

Will be back in 15 mins 😳

Then im surely going to love it 😆 im waiting for the good print so that i can download it. Kat is a good dancer but acting errm 😆 Anushka is a fine actress 👏 
thanks for using 😳
im still reading the book i gave you the link yesterday... ok im here..give me a buzz 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Then im surely going to love it 😆 im waiting for the good print so that i can download it. Kat is a good dancer but acting errm 😆 Anushka is a fine actress 👏 
thanks for using 😳
im still reading the book i gave you the link yesterday... ok im here..give me a buzz 

To be fair Kat's done a decent job in this one n Anushka is talented no doubt Clap In the beginning Kat was a lousy dancer 😛 But she's come a long way from Just Chill days to this one. I thought Mashallah was her best but the Ishq dance sequence was just fab Clap 10/10 for her for that 😃

Good for her 😆 i hope i will like her too.. im waiting to see it...

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Good for her 😆 i hope i will like her too.. im waiting to see it...

Am sure u'll like Anushka better coz even I could relate to Akira's character in the movie but Kat is more dreamlike, ethereal types, like u see in all Yash Raj movies 😳 n quite honestly such stuff goes above my head like always 😆

BTW how was ur shopping yest? 😆 Am starting Guardian now. Did u start BD?
I know what you mean and yeap ethereal type characters 😆 i will give my views after watching. we cancelled our shopping trip because something with my friends's future in laws came up. we will go next week. mom is going out of town to see my nani again. she is very ill this time and very serious. so i will be all alone from tomorrow... 
i have written only a little BD...im hooked to the book.. i need to finish it