Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP#113 Roohne Choli Jism Ki Khushboo,Tujo Pass Ayi - Page 50

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Tora, Roshni... coming back.. watching the episode...

@Manasa, thanks... already got it..watching

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Hey Tora, Roshni... coming back.. watching the episode...

@Manasa, thanks... already got it..watching

Posted prologue n once I am done with CS I shall get back here 😃
Im back and waiting for that...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Done 😊

I have posted just the basic outline for CS. Will post detailed CS later coz it needs a lot of thinking
ree to use:

Sukirti's bday special

PSD credit: Komaldesignz

this one 🤢

Icons:

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Tanzie they r all so amazing dear   Y did u feel the 4th one is bad?  Its come out very well 👏 Loved all of them. R they free to use?
This content was originally posted by: mandy1024

Tanzie they r all so amazing dear   Y did u feel the 4th one is bad?  Its come out very well 👏 Loved all of them. R they free to use?

Thank you so much you liked them 😳 offcourse they are free to use ..just posted them in cg n also they will be in Suku's birthday thread...you can use any if you like...
and i commented on your FF...how long you will stay here? tomorrow is weekend right? 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Thank you so much you liked them 😳 offcourse they are free to use ..just posted them in cg n also they will be in Suku's birthday thread...you can use any if you like...
and i commented on your FF...how long you will stay here? tomorrow is weekend right? 

I saw n thanks dear 🤗 I hope readers like the idea. But here everyone have assumed tat werewolves r baddies just bcoz they were in the show n as such I dont know if they will like it or not. As for the CS, its gonna be the tough part here coz for the original one I already had them. But now I need to make my own n esp it will be tough with Pia's clan Ouch Anyways before I start off I shall see the response. If they like it then I shall go ahead Embarrassed else I might drop the idea of an Abhiya FF out of it.

Was abt to sign out now coz am feeling sleepy thanks to all the dumb meetings they had today in office 🥱 Bores me to death 😛 I was happy being a dev I tell ya 😆 Lead is bad Ouch Yep its weekend n I will be watching JTHJ with my friends. Wat abt u? Did u see tat?
This content was originally posted by: mandy1024

I saw n thanks dear 🤗 I hope readers like the idea. But here everyone have assumed tat werewolves r baddies just bcoz they were in the show n as such I dont know if they will like it or not. As for the CS, its gonna be the tough part here coz for the original one I already had them. But now I need to make my own n esp it will be tough with Pia's clan  Anyways before I start off I shall see the response. If they like it then I shall go ahead 😳 else I might drop the idea of an Abhiya FF out of it.

Was abt to sign out now coz am feeling sleepy thanks to all the dumb meetings they had today in office 🥱 Bores me to death 😛 I was happy being a dev I tell ya 😆 Lead is bad  Yep its weekend n I will be watching JTHJ with my friends. Wat abt u? Did u see tat?

Yup i totally got it.. hope it will be accepted with people bcoz the change was drastic 😆 ok then go to sleep 🤗 i havent JTHJ yet and waiting for good print so that i can download it but i will be out tomorrow as well.. lunch with friends and my best friend is having her nikkah on december so shopping with her 😆 im going to be soo dead... she is confused n crazy about cloths 😭 😆
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Yup i totally got it.. hope it will be accepted with people bcoz the change was drastic 😆 ok then go to sleep 🤗 i havent JTHJ yet and waiting for good print so that i can download it but i will be out tomorrow as well.. lunch with friends and my best friend is having her nikkah on december so shopping with her 😆 im going to be soo dead... she is confused n crazy about cloths 😭 😆

I know the change is drastic n I doubt readers liked it coz I just now saw the views n no of likes is just 3 Cry Maybe in 2 days it will be easier to decide then 😆 I shall be left with only Guardian which will get over soon n just Covenant.
Shopping? 😲 Gosh I feel like running away 😆 I still cant forget my friend's fiasco for her sister's wedding shopping 🥱 All the best for shopping 🤣
Gn sd tc 🤗