Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Tanzie 😳

I was just thinking abt the CS for my new FF πŸ˜‰ I really wonder if many would be interested in this concept πŸ˜†

BTW even though I had started writing this one I left it abruptly bcoz of the memory erasing track in the show
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me leaving for now... will come later
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Hey Tanzie 😳

I was just thinking abt the CS for my new FF πŸ˜‰ I really wonder if many would be interested in this concept πŸ˜†

BTW even though I had started writing this one I left it abruptly bcoz of the memory erasing track in the show

why... pkyek memory erasing scene is one of the phew i liked because the the way pia's memory was given back to her... with kisses πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ and to the extent she went to bring back Abhay's memories in her heart and mind... EPIC ❀️

do send me the concept when you are done...im going for lunch...BRB..  u at work or home? im home..
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

why... pkyek memory erasing scene is one of the phew i liked because the the way pia's memory was given back to her... with kisses πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ and to the extent she went to bring back Abhay's memories in her heart and mind... EPIC ❀️

do send me the concept when you are done...im going for lunch...BRB..  u at work or home? im home..

No no not bcoz I didn like it πŸ˜† I guess u may find it hard to believe but tat was the climax of my story n I had thought of much before even the show started πŸ˜› but yeah I didn have a kiss therapy for sure πŸ˜† Am at office  yeah its weekend for u na? Here its sat n sun.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Hey Rosh 😳

Tanzie u didn say anything for my prev comment πŸ˜†
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi mansa...wow...u starting a new story??
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

hi mansa...wow...u starting a new story??

Yep n this is the 1st ever story I had ever thought of πŸ˜† It was a twilight spin off FF on Volturi n Quilutes πŸ˜† But I didn go beyond prologue n few chaps n I have it on my PC not IF. I started it in FF but didn go beyond the prologue πŸ˜› I had outlined the plot too n it was much before even PKYEK started πŸ˜› but after the memory loss track played out I decided not to pursue it as well.

Yep n this is the 1st ever story I had ever thought of πŸ˜† It was a twilight spin off FF on Volturi n Quilutes πŸ˜† But I didn go beyond prologue n few chaps n I have it on my PC not IF. I started it in FF but didn go beyond the prologue πŸ˜› I had outlined the plot too n it was much before even PKYEK started πŸ˜› but after the memory loss track played out I decided not to pursue it as well.

now i come to remember...u had started something related to twilight in the forum na?
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

now i come to remember...u had started something related to twilight in the forum na?

I had started 4 yrs back, left it n then started n then left it again πŸ˜† Later I posted in IF hoping I shall continue but I couldn do tat as well. But this story is close to my heart. So I shall continue it as an Abhiya FF but readers may not like the concept

I had started 4 yrs back, left it n then started n then left it again πŸ˜† Later I posted in IF hoping I shall continue but I couldn do tat as well. But this story is close to my heart. So I shall continue it as an Abhiya FF but readers may not like the concept

..why not??..as far as i can see..it revolves around memory loss...that's a good concept😊