Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Bani, KOyel and Mandy πŸ€—  

hope you guys are enjoying the festival...

I like todays episode... kal bajegi Deepali ki Band.. gosh RK was soo angry... but Seema acted very good today n so did Bhupinder as shamsher... i felt really bad for him...

didnt have time to see the epi today and honestly i am getting bored of the show..without rk it feels so boring. :\
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😲😲😲 i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 omg i wish they fit in my dabba..they arent one whole thing right? :\...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
awesome creations tanziπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
here is the link to my post but warning i am not fan of madhu today, i didn't find her stand up to my mark.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289903

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@manasa, offcourse Charlize will steal the show.. Kristen isnt even a competition to her  πŸ˜› havnt u seen in twilight her fav JUST ONE expressions - mouth slightly open πŸ₯± πŸ€’ but i heard she acted good in huntsman so i will watch too this weekend πŸ˜†
yes update will be within 30mins

@Koyelia, they are made by sabina... go to the CG... she stacked them for RUkhsi... πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
i think in india diwali celebration is the best then in america. we hardly get to do anything. one day i will go back to india to see diwali!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I wish they had taken someone else instead of Kirsten 🀒 She can only do damsel in distress kinda roles 🀒
.Shiva. thumbnail
where is raniπŸ˜• i hope she comes online today.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Me signing out folks 😊 Bye, gn sd tc πŸ€— 

@Tanzie - Will be online in cell n read the update 😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Bani, I replied in your post... good to see you writing..atleast it brings me to the forum.. Awww i hope your wish comes true n you see diwali in India...❀️
and the icons arent made by me.. i made the abhay maithili siggys mandy is using... the icons are made by Sabina...

@Mandy, hows the Madhu and please tell me its worth watching because everyone said to me its good and that's why i bough the dvd
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

@Bani, I replied in your post... good to see you writing..atleast it brings me to the forum.. Awww i hope your wish comes true n you see diwali in India...❀️

and the icons arent made by me.. i made the abhay maithili siggys mandy is using... the icons are made by Sabina...

@Mandy, hows the Madhu and please tell me its worth watching because everyone said to me its good and that's why i bough the dvd

Tanzie the movie is good but I didn like Kristen better here πŸ˜† OK to be fair better than wat she is in Twilight but her expression always hangs out with her πŸ˜› Anyways here's something for all before I sign out: