Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@Roshni, shiit 7.30 then I have to watch the repeat only.. because by 7.30 i wont even reach home..

@Mandy, are not a problem.. i would have already done it if i got time to finish NLMG... 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Rosh - Gosh u wanna watch the repeat telecast as well? 😲

@Tanzie - Hey no worries. I am in no hurry for the summary coz I havent started on my update yet. U can hand it to me after u finish ur BD update also, no worries 😳 Its just that I am always eager to read ur comments. Well it defo makes my day when my fav writer leaves a comment in my thread, be it small or big 😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
I am love with this song 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLNIrxOEooQ[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: mandy1024

@Rosh - Gosh u wanna watch the repeat telecast as well? 😲

@Tanzie - Hey no worries. I am in no hurry for the summary coz I havent started on my update yet. U can hand it to me after u finish ur BD update also, no worries 😳 Its just that I am always eager to read ur comments. Well it defo makes my day when my fav writer leaves a comment in my thread, be it small or big 😳

Thanks so much for understanding dear... and i will finish NLMG tonight...2000+ words almost done so i will do the summary on friday which is my weekend.. no worries ðŸ˜³ n i will comment on book of guardian tomorrow pakka ðŸ˜†
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for disappearing , was watching the repeat ðŸ˜†
But anyways hav to go feeling asleep see u later ðŸ¤—
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Thanks so much for understanding dear... and i will finish NLMG tonight...2000+ words almost done so i will do the summary on friday which is my weekend.. no worries ðŸ˜³ n i will comment on book of guardian tomorrow pakka ðŸ˜†

OK will look forward to it then Embarrassed Arrey I wasn talking abt summary at all 😆 When I myself havent started on the update. Its just tat I never said in book 1 but Guardian was inspired by u Embarrassed I know my crappy work can never really be remotely near to being as good as some of the best works here but still I hoped u would accept my thanks for being my inspiration  🤗 to write.

OK will look forward to it then 😳 Arrey I wasn talking abt summary at all 😆 When I myself havent started on the update. Its just tat I never said in book 1 but Guardian was inspired by u 😳 I know my crappy work can never really be remotely near to being as good as some of the best works here but still I hoped u would accept my thanks for being my inspiration  🤗 to write.

@Red, SUP SAYING THAT ðŸ˜¡ or i wont comment on any of your ff ðŸ˜ƒ n im glad i cud be someone1 inspiration..it means a lot to me as well ...i beleive you are a good writer so i wanted it to come out so i will always tell you to continue ðŸ¤—
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

@Red, SUP SAYING THAT ðŸ˜¡ or i wont comment on any of your ff ðŸ˜ƒ n im glad i cud be someone1 inspiration..it means a lot to me as well ...i beleive you are a good writer so i wanted it to come out so i will always tell you to continue ðŸ¤—

Not just me but many others as well 😳 Even Indu says u n Aysha r her inspiration to write 😳 n I totally agree with her. If u'd told me a yr ago tat I'd even write a small piece of an OS I'd be laughing my head off 😆 but now I cant believe I am hooked onto it n its all thanks to the inspiration I got from the readers n most imp my fav writers like u n Aysha 🤗

BTW any plans to watch JTHJ tomo?

I was royally pissed off with Dipzy today Angry I wish RK puts her in her rightful place 🤢

Not just me but many others as well 😳 Even Indu says u n Aysha r her inspiration to write 😳 n I totally agree with her. If u'd told me a yr ago tat I'd even write a small piece of an OS I'd be laughing my head off 😆 but now I cant believe I am hooked onto it n its all thanks to the inspiration I got from the readers n most imp my fav writers like u n Aysha 🤗

BTW any plans to watch JTHJ tomo?

I was royally pissed off with Dipzy today 😡 I wish RK puts her in her rightful place 🤢

ufff blushing ðŸ˜† thank you so much i feel honored ðŸ¤—🤗

you are forgetting here hindi films doesnt run ðŸ˜† but i will surely watch JTHJ

Deepz ki bada bajengi kaal... RK will BBB everyone once he wakes up... kal deepz ki khair nehi ðŸ˜†
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

ufff blushing ðŸ˜† thank you so much i feel honored ðŸ¤—🤗

you are forgetting here hindi films doesnt run ðŸ˜† but i will surely watch JTHJ

Deepz ki bada bajengi kaal... RK will BBB everyone once he wakes up... kal deepz ki khair nehi ðŸ˜†

Oh ok  I will have to wait till sat to watch it n worst part is its already booked for 2 weeks here in major multiplexes 😭 I am so waiting for the BBB 😈 I love RK's BBB 😆 I was too pissed off seeing the precap. I hope RK comes there before they drag Shammo n Madhu coz I dont wanna stand their melodrama 😛 If they goto jail then they'll show Madhu crying buckets for the entire epi n tats the last thing I want 🤢 I was already bored of today's epi though the face off was nice.

Anyways me signing out now 😳 Will come online via cell but cant reply  Anyways catch ya tomo 😃 gn sd tc 🤗